• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's destroying our institutions?

Colorforms

Senator
Yes.....and....?
Right now I think we have people who don't care about our laws and institutions and are willing to see them fall in order to gain power. These prosecutors who keep letting dangerous people back onto the streets, the burning and looting with literally no charges, even these protestors breaking federal laws by trying to influence judicial decisions and not one of them arrested.

It's really a shame that some people care more about their agenda than about the society they were sworn by oath to protect.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Right now I think we have people who don't care about our laws and institutions and are willing to see them fall in order to gain power. These prosecutors who keep letting dangerous people back onto the streets, the burning and looting with literally no charges, even these protestors breaking federal laws by trying to influence judicial decisions and not one of them arrested.

It's really a shame that some people care more about their agenda than about the society they were sworn by oath to protect.
No “and.” That’s the answer. The Trump cult is destroying the nation’s institutions. Example - demanded fealty to Trump and the Big Lie.

Why do hate the Constitution so much you want me to see people imprisoned for using their 1st Amendment right?

Colorforms

Senator
Why do hate the Constitution so much you want me to see people imprisoned for using their 1st Amendment right?
Title 18, Section 1507, of the U.S. Code. The law states that it is illegal, “with the intent of influencing any judge,” to:
  • picket or parade “in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer”
  • “or with such intent,” to resort “to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence”

I didn't create the law. I only admonish the people who have lied when they swore to uphold it and are now ignoring it.

Title 18, Section 1507, of the U.S. Code. The law states that it is illegal, “with the intent of influencing any judge,” to:
  • picket or parade “in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer”
  • “or with such intent,” to resort “to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence”

I didn't create the law. I only admonish the people who have lied when they swore to uphold it and are now ignoring it.
Imagine that, a law that is clearly unconstitutional doesn't get enforced.

Colorforms

Senator
More like Right-wing imaginations running wild.

Right, our "right wing imaginations" are getting people killed.

Right, our "right wing imaginations" are getting people killed.
You hatred of the constitution is showing.

Where in the constitution does it say that we need to let violent criminals out without bail to attack innocent people.

Why do you hate law abiding people so much that you want to see them harmed or killed?
When you call alleged criminals "violent criminals" it shows you have contempt for the 5th amendment. To go along with hatred of the 1st and 24th amendments.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The institutions are all still there. Nothing has been destroyed. They may have evolved, may be even evolved into something you don't like. But they haven't been destroyed.
Only a complete fool does see the family institution hasn't been destoryed due to single parent families

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
or their 2nd Amentment rights
Biden creates Disinformation Cazar and Bezo wants Cazar to investigate Biden's Disinformation Tweet

(which there's many of)