• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's destroying our institutions?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I put forth the truth and now you're dancing while throwing insults that you accuse me of.

lol
no. you were asked the same question repeatedly and then you did your insulting thing... so, no. you ddnt put forth shit. you pretended someone said things they did not, and then proceeded to argue with your fiction. the same as always. anyway... go peddle that dumb shit in another thread.

Spamature

President
Nah, you're doing it already. It was and remains a pandemic..driven by an unknown virus

Will you write about the fact that this administration seemingly now gives two shots about it, or that it's no longer used as a bludgeon?, Or the numeric fact that deaths now crest a million... Nah...I'm spot on...a political tool it was for you. Nothing more m.
The administration is screaming about the need to continue funding covid response.

But....

GOP opposition leaves covid aid in peril as White House warns of surge
Billions of dollars remain stalled as the Biden administration warns it needs more money for tests, therapeutics and vaccines

Spamature

President
I enjoy these prototypically adolescent posts when you guys declare “when Republicans do something bad, they are bad…when Democrats do something bad, Republicans are bad”. You guys all do this quite frequently. A Democrat perjures himself and lies under oath and he was “trapped”… the perp is invariably a victim if “he’s one of ours”. It really doesn’t get any more childish than this. It is flatly stupid - and you leftists ALWAYS go down this road.
You enjoy ignoring what I said.

You are going to tell me that a Republican operative who was convicted of illegally wiretapping member of the staff in an effort to compromise the Presidency over a personal matter is okay when it a Democrat ?

I seem to recall you wingers having a problem with something much less than that when it came to Trump. How many months did you guys go on about the Trump campaign being wiretapped in 2017. Even thought that turned out to be a lie too.

Good for thee, but not for me.

Of course, you would pick Clinton from the list of GOP evils.
How about right now and lying about the election and then using that lie to change election laws.

That is worse than your lying us into war, or even the attempt to overthrow the govt you defend by trying to shove it down the memory hole.

Funny thing about this whole thread is that the party whose mantra is deconstructing the administrative state. Yet the question pretends as if it is someone else attacking American institutions.

Cognitive dissidence among your folks is off the charts.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
sorry.... i asked a question, not whether it was an issue..
Oh. The answer to your question is that I think everyone of the same gender should probably be using the same restrooms as was the case before conservative busybodies started monkeying with the situation.

EatTheRich

President
actualy, it doesnt sound like anything....it's text. text doesnt make a sound. it's more like..you cant process reality, namely that safety, and freedom from discomfort, etc..extends to ALL,..not just who you say. this is why you have to fill in with "it sounds like" because you have on offer...jack shit. so you insult as a reflex.

anyway.. no, i dont want kids sheltered. but they should not be made to feel unsafe, like others here have expressed.

those people who feel confident who they are,,,,are they entitled to feel safe and comfortable and to face the big bad world?? yes? so are kids/ all kids. so are people. all people.
No one was making kids feel unsafe until conservatives started doing so.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bathrooms aren’t dangerous places for anyone except the trans people who are regularly assaulted, raped, and murdered in them.
Then they shouldn't use Restrroms that relates to their gender

If all that happens in "Bathrooms" they need different room mates!

EatTheRich

President
How so? Random entry into restrooms doesn't make people uncomfortable except if a conservative is near by? That's weird
If you don’t want “random entry” into your restroom you need to use a single-occupancy one. Otherwise, they are designed for more than one person to be able to use at the same time.

EatTheRich

President
Then they shouldn't use Restrroms that relates to their gender

If all that happens in "Bathrooms" they need different room mates!
What they would do is use the restrooms safest for them, where they would be the least conspicuous, if not for laws saying guys with dicks like Buck Angel have to use the girls’ room.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you don’t want “random entry” into your restroom you need to use a single-occupancy one. Otherwise, they are designed for more than one person to be able to use at the same time.
yes, that is correct... the issue is discomfiting situations and the equal right to be free from discomfort.... not the size of the bathroom

EatTheRich

President
yes, that is correct... the issue is discomfiting situations and the equal right to be free from discomfort.... not the size of the bathroom
Again, if it makes you uncomfortable that another individual needs to use the bathroom at the same time as you, you should use a single-occupancy one (or stop being such a snowflake).

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What they would do is use the restrooms safest for them, where they would be the least conspicuous, if not for laws saying guys with dicks like Buck Angel have to use the girls’ room.
People with "dicks should use the MENs restrooms
and NEVER enter the WOMENs restrooms
no wonder they are being assaulted

EatTheRich

President

People with "dicks should use the MENs restrooms
and NEVER enter the WOMENs restrooms
no wonder they are being assaulted
It under North Carolina law thousands of people with dicks are required under threat of severe criminal penalty to use the women’s. They were using the men’s and causing no problem until conservatives started monkeying with the situation.