• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's destroying our institutions?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Again, if it makes you uncomfortable that another individual needs to use the bathroom at the same time as you, you should use a single-occupancy one (or stop being such a snowflake).
i could care less. where did i say i was uncomfortable?

i said...everone is EQUALLY entitled to feel safe and comfortable in a bathroom

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It under North Carolina law thousands of people with dicks are required under threat of severe criminal penalty to use the women’s. They were using the men’s and causing no problem until conservatives started monkeying with the situation.
Well, I never check to see "dicks" other than mine while using restrooms, must be a GAY thing!
No one with "dicks" should be in WOMENs restrooms.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You enjoy ignoring what I said.

You are going to tell me that a Republican operative who was convicted of illegally wiretapping member of the staff in an effort to compromise the Presidency over a personal matter is okay when it a Democrat ?

I seem to recall you wingers having a problem with something much less than that when it came to Trump. How many months did you guys go on about the Trump campaign being wiretapped in 2017. Even thought that turned out to be a lie too.

Good for thee, but not for me.

Of course, you would pick Clinton from the list of GOP evils.
How about right now and lying about the election and then using that lie to change election laws.

That is worse than your lying us into war, or even the attempt to overthrow the govt you defend by trying to shove it down the memory hole.

Funny thing about this whole thread is that the party whose mantra is deconstructing the administrative state. Yet the question pretends as if it is someone else attacking American institutions.

Cognitive dissidence among your folks is off the charts.
Nope. In every post - EVERY post - you guys ALL shirk. Period. You own just about EVERY station of power…and you exclusively blame others. You simply cannot abide ANY accountability.

Adolescent. Permanently so. Every time.

EatTheRich

President
nope. i am asking a simple question.... it seeks a simple answer..

are all people entitled to feel safe in bathrooms?
Yes. Now you need to ask the next simple question … who is being made to feel unsafe in bathrooms and by whom? The answer: trans people, and by people like you who want laws keeping them from going to the bathroom safely.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes. Now you need to ask the next simple question … who is being made to feel unsafe in bathrooms and by whom? The answer: trans people, and by people like you who want laws keeping them from going to the bathroom safely.
Where are all these unsafe restrooms?

EatTheRich

President
Well, I never check to see "dicks" other than mine while using restrooms, must be a GAY thing!
No one with "dicks" should be in WOMENs restrooms.
But under North Carolina law trans men are required under threat of severe criminal penalty to use women’s restrooms. No one would bat an eye if they were simply using the men’s bathrooms they feel most comfortable in.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
But under North Carolina law trans men are required under threat of severe criminal penalty to use women’s restrooms. No one would bat an eye if they were simply using the men’s bathrooms they feel most comfortable in.
I've never saw the law you post of
of course I seldom use public restrooms

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Everywhere. 36% of trans or non-binary people have been sexually assaulted in a bathroom when required to use a bathroom not corresponding with their gender identity.
link
have never read of it in news reports in local restrooms here and never see any trannies around here either.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
odd. ive said no such thing. why do you have to keep ascribing things to me. cant you speak without the crutch of make believe?

I believe all people, inclusive of trans people, should go to the bathroom safely

there, now that i have eliminated your crutch... let's ask again...is the right to feel safe in bathrooms / to go to the bathroom safely equal among all persons?

Spamature

President
Nope. In every post - EVERY post - you guys ALL shirk. Period. You own just about EVERY station of power…and you exclusively blame others. You simply cannot abide ANY accountability.

Adolescent. Permanently so. Every time.
I will rant like a Republican about the Dems racist agenda and their treasonous attempt to steal the elections forever if you just tell me the Democratic Party plan to do so.

As a matter of fact, I would like to know where overthrowing the govt and encouraging people to take up arms over social issues rates with you as problems. Which problems facing us do you see as worse than those two ?

EatTheRich

President

EatTheRich

President
odd. ive said no such thing. why do you have to keep ascribing things to me. cant you speak without the crutch of make believe?

I believe all people, inclusive of trans people, should go to the bathroom safely

there, now that i have eliminated your crutch... let's ask again...is the right to feel safe in bathrooms / to go to the bathroom safely equal among all persons?
Yes, you did. I asked, should laws requiring trans people (the only people actually made to feel unsafe in bathrooms, other than by anti-trans bathroom laws and hysteria) be repealed. You said (post #343) “Nope.” Such laws should remain in place. Meaning YOUR answer to the question I have answered repeatedly in the affirmative is “Nope.”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you did. I asked, should laws requiring trans people (the only people actually made to feel unsafe in bathrooms, other than by anti-trans bathroom laws and hysteria) be repealed. You said (post #343) “Nope.” Such laws should remain in place. Meaning YOUR answer to the question I have answered repeatedly in the affirmative is “Nope.”
no, that nope was my rejecting your ('Great') asserting on my behalf. further..that rejection is predicated on your refusal to address the repeated question of mine, placed to you...

..are all people entitled to feel safe/ not feel uncomfortable when using bathrooms?

and if you were being honest..youd have acknowledged my other statements..namely, that i believe ALL people should be comfortable/feel safe...

but...you're not.

EatTheRich

President
no, that nope was my rejecting your ('Great') asserting on my behalf. further..that rejection is predicated on your refusal to address the repeated question of mine, placed to you...

..are all people entitled to feel safe/ not feel uncomfortable when using bathrooms?

and if you were being honest..youd have acknowledged my other statements..namely, that i believe ALL people should be comfortable/feel safe...

but...you're not.
If you believe that, then you are for ending the situation most responsible for making people feel unsafe in bathrooms … the laws requiring trans people to use bathrooms that don’t match their gender identities. If you are not for ending that situation, you don’t believe that. If you are, we have no disagreement.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you believe that, then you are for ending the situation most responsible for making people feel unsafe in bathrooms … the laws requiring trans people to use bathrooms that don’t match their gender identities. If you are not for ending that situation, you don’t believe that. If you are, we have no disagreement.
i've told you what I am in favor of...