• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's destroying our institutions?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"gender idenity"
boy's with "dicks"
should NEVER be in girls restrooms or locker rooms
use the restroom on birth certificate or pee down their leg
surely you remember High School

btw: if the freak identify with a chicken or jackass use the barnyard

EatTheRich

President
i've told you what I am in favor of...
In carefully evasive generalities without affirming their application to the specific circumstances that are the topic of political controversy. Again, if you are actually in favor of safety for all, we have no disagreement.

EatTheRich

President
"gender idenity"
boy's with "dicks"
should NEVER be in girls restrooms or locker rooms
use the restroom on birth certificate or pee down their leg
surely you remember High School

btw: if the freak identify with a chicken or jackass use the barnyard
Many boys with dicks are female according to their birth certificates.
1 example among many

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In carefully evasive generalities without affirming their application to the specific circumstances that are the topic of political controversy. Again, if you are actually in favor of safety for all, we have no disagreement.
i am in favor of safety for all.

without carefuly insinuated pejoratives and imagined suppositions...how should bathrooms that are accessible to more than one person be safeguarded in the eventuality that one person is discomfited/ made to feel unsafe by another person that may not share the same gender identity?

EatTheRich

President
i am in favor of safety for all.

without carefuly insinuated pejoratives and imagined suppositions...how should bathrooms that are accessible to more than one person be safeguarded in the eventuality that one person is discomfited/ made to feel unsafe by another person that may not share the same gender identity?
Let everyone use the restroom corresponding to their gender identity. Problem solved!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let everyone use the restroom corresponding to their gender identity. Problem solved!
which we know is no longer linear.. so, back to the question...where discomfited...in my earlier example of a girl in a bathroom. if a person who appears to be a man walks in..... how are both safeguarded and made comfortable (the premise being, one or both of them is uncomfortable)?

EatTheRich

President
which we know is no longer linear.. so, back to the question...where discomfited...in my earlier example of a girl in a bathroom. if a person who appears to be a man walks in..... how are both safeguarded and made comfortable (the premise being, one or both of them is uncomfortable)?
Why would a person appearing to be a man walk in, unless required to under potty police laws?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why would a person appearing to be a man walk in, unless required to under potty police laws?
why are you waffling? let's say he identified as a female... how are all made safe? (without pointing elsewhere with potty police nonsense...

?

EatTheRich

President
why are you waffling? let's say he identified as a female... how are all made safe? (without pointing elsewhere with potty police nonsense...

?
“He identified as a female.” If you insist on dishonest discourse as your starting point, there is no basis for agreement.

Anyway, hundreds of thousands of trans people have been harmed when trying to use the bathroom. No cisgender person has ever been harmed by a trans person when trying to use the bathroom, to my knowledge. Any plan to keep everyone safe begins with acknowledging this reality as our starting point.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
“He identified as a female.” If you insist on dishonest discourse as your starting point, there is no basis for agreement.

Anyway, hundreds of thousands of trans people have been harmed when trying to use the bathroom. No cisgender person has ever been harmed by a trans person when trying to use the bathroom, to my knowledge. Any plan to keep everyone safe begins with acknowledging this reality as our starting point.
so, no... no contribution. understood.

anyway..get back to me when safety for ALL is something worthwhile to you.

EatTheRich

President
so, no... no contribution. understood.

anyway..get back to me when safety for ALL is something worthwhile to you.
I have already proposed something that would result in safety for all. You rejected that proposal.

How do YOU propose to ensure the safety of all?

EatTheRich

President
Yes but that isn't an answer. Because these days not everybody is of the same gender, although they may view themselves as such, or others may be discomfited by differences. Hence my questions back to you....
How is what gender you are different from what gender you view yourself as when gender identity is a personal subjective characteristic? Anyway, I don’t know what you would like to see done about people’s irrational discomfort. I’m sure there are some white children who are uncomfortable using the same bathrooms as Black people … should Black people’s use of bathrooms be restricted to accommodate their irrationality as well?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How is what gender you are different from what gender you view yourself as when gender identity is a personal subjective characteristic? Anyway, I don’t know what you would like to see done about people’s irrational discomfort. I’m sure there are some white children who are uncomfortable using the same bathrooms as Black people … should Black people’s use of bathrooms be restricted to accommodate their irrationality as well?
Reality is what gender someone is born with
Penis
Vagina

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Reality is what gender someone is born with
Penis
Vagina
About 1 in 200 are born with neither, or both. Anyway … your rule means that men like this have to use the girls’ room because they were born with vaginas. Your rule requires men to be in the bathroom with little girls.
1653259934397.jpeg
1653259967398.jpeg
1653260063834.jpeg