• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's it going to be when Impeachment fails?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I just threw that as a response to someone or other...

Seems a great topic.

Phil's great at that. (Sorry for the self aggrandizement. But he is)

Anyhoo..

Russia fail. Fisa lies. Family attacks..fail. taxes..fail. bribery ... Fail. Colluding..fail
Etc. Etc.

What's next? Violence? Rebellion?

Worse?

Pathetic stuff.

Trump wins..exposed them ALL.

That's onward destroyer 16...for those that follow..

ANYHOO....what's yer plan. Beat old people..what??

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nah, just the firmly cemented absolute lawlessness that we will have if the Senate ratifies Trump’s lawless conduct.

Seems a great topic.

Anyhoo..

Russia fail. Fisa lies. Family attacks..fail. taxes..fail. bribery ... Fail. Colluding..fail
Etc. Etc.

Worse?

Pathetic stuff.

First things first. After the coup is put down, the prosecutions of the conspirators need to take place.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
First things first. After the coup is put down, the prosecutions of the conspirators need to take place.

I'm being funny. But not really.

Call the ball baby.. will it the beatings in the street... Will it be revolution... They going to attack his family...

What's next they've taken their joke as far as it can go..

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
The Dems have already said if they fail to remove Trump via impeachment, and he is reelected, they will simply try to impeach him again.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Seems a great topic.

Anyhoo..

Etc. Etc.

Worse?

Pathetic stuff.

My hope is that a sufficient number of bad actors (Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Schiff, Brennan, Clapper, Stroke, Clinton, and others) are indicted and receive time in jail or at least some suspended sentences that will be on their records, resulting in lost law licenses and pulled security clearances, etc.
I'd like to see some of these ass-holes living on their Social Security and nothing else.

Jen

Senator

Seems a great topic.

Anyhoo..

Etc. Etc.

Worse?

Pathetic stuff.

The Democrats who have committed crimes (and that number is growing) fear that their necks will be in a noose if Trump gets a second term where there will be pay back for all of the crap they've thrown at him during his first term. Trump has said that if someone hits him he will hit back even harder. Oddly he's held back. Wait until February 2020..........

Hillary promised that she'd win. A whole line of people promised she'd win and then they had back up plans in case she didn't ......to keep their necks out of the noose.

What will follow if impeachment fails and Trump wins again?

All of the above:
Violence, screeching, anything to keep everyone's mind off of whatever Trump does to them.

Don't rule out assassination attempts. Democrats are that desperate and that bad.

Seems a great topic.

Anyhoo..

Etc. Etc.

Worse?

Pathetic stuff.

There will be a continuation of accountability and oversight. Trump doesn't have unlimited power.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The Democrats who have committed crimes (and that number is growing) fear that their necks will be in a noose if Trump gets a second term where there will be pay back for all of the crap they've thrown at him during his first term. Trump has said that if someone hits him he will hit back even harder. Oddly he's held back. Wait until February 2020..........

Hillary promised that she'd win. A whole line of people promised she'd win and then they had back up plans in case she didn't ......to keep their necks out of the noose.

What will follow if impeachment fails and Trump wins again?

All of the above:
Violence, screeching, anything to keep everyone's mind off of whatever Trump does to them.

Don't rule out assassination attempts. Democrats are that desperate and that bad.
Wait, just wait...............lock her up............abolish obamacare..................trade wars are easy to win............................Kim is my lover................Russia is innocent...........the mantras of the NO ACTION trump party !

Bugsy McGurk

President
Would you consider continually lying about 'having evidence' of some crime or crimes for 2 years, then refusing to produce said evidence, an abuse of power?
Are you talking about the Mueller report, which is chock full of evidence of Trump’s illegal conduct, following a probe which resulted in felony convictions of Trump’s most senior toadies?

Zam-Zam

Senator

Seems a great topic.

Anyhoo..

Etc. Etc.

Worse?

Pathetic stuff.

The larger question might be, what are the haters going to do if Donald Trump is re-elected?

Don't know if that will happen or not, but if it does, and they have effectively inoculated him with everything they've thrown at him so far, what comes next? Armed insurrection?

Last edited: