• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's it going to be when Impeachment fails?

I'm being funny. But not really.

Call the ball baby.. will it the beatings in the street... Will it be revolution... They going to attack his family...

What's next they've taken their joke as far as it can go..
Isn't the Trump presidency just a bad joke?
The only criteria for Trump's decisions is how much does it piss off the liberals. There is no serious consideration if an action is right or wrong or good or bad. Right-wingers pettiness is the only thing that matters now. And they aren't making good decisions because of it.

Zam-Zam

Senator
This is how your righties see him, honestly

Two things wrong with that.

#1 It's a bad move to try to tell other people what they think. They already know what they think, and the best you can do is guess at it. Completely pointless.

#2 People of a group do not think monolithically. That should be obvious and not require further explanation.

Try to be sensible, Don.

voyager

4Q2247365
Trump has gotten off the hook twice. Do you think he would ever check himself, would You. No, "he can do what he wants.".. as long as he has control of the Senate.

TBLee

Governor
The only criteria for Trump's decisions is how much does it piss off the liberals. There is no serious consideration if an action is right or wrong or good or bad. Right-wingers pettiness is the only thing that matters now. And they aren't making good decisions because of it.
Right-wingers pettiness? LOL The Dem's have not supported OUR President since the day of his inauguration. It started with the boycott of over 80 Dem's on that very day! They couldn't even give him 1 single day before their pettiness started in.

Right-wingers pettiness? LOL The Dem's have not supported OUR President since the day of his inauguration.
He didn't earn their support. In fact the right-winger decision-making process is guided by Democrats and what they don't support.
It started with the boycott of over 80 Dem's on that very day! They couldn't even give him 1 single day before their pettiness started in.
Trump didn't earn their support.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The larger question might be, what are the haters going to do if Donald Trump is re-elected?

Don't know if that will happen or not, but if it does, and they have effectively inoculated him with everything they've thrown at him so far, what comes next? Armed insurrection?
that's my question.

i think violence

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Trump has gotten off the hook twice. Do you think he would ever check himself, would You. No, "he can do what he wants.".. as long as he has control of the Senate.
'off the hook' from what ?

OH and the 'he can do what he wants' like taken out of context (when he was talking about Firing Comey) You caught that from the hearings . LOL

TBLee

Governor
He didn't earn their support. In fact the right-winger decision-making process is guided by Democrats and what they don't support.

Trump didn't earn their support.
Earn their support? They never gave him a chance since many had their minds made up the very day he was inaugurated.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

hmm. dunno about that.

seems more a case of one world view meets another. and neither lilkes it.

if it's pettiness you seek... look to the crazed.

theyre about to tear this nation apart.

Zam-Zam

Senator
that's my question.

i think violence

Let's hope not. That won't end well for them.

I'm a bit more optimistic....Their are a handful of people who make the most noise, and we should never confuse them with being the majority. If there is a call-to-arms by the crazies, I believe most will not heed that call.....Even if they are sympathetic. That's just a bridge to far for most.

TBLee

Governor
Yes, earn their support.

Their job isn't to rubber stamp his agenda.
Explain to me the Dem's willingness to give Trump a chance to "earn their support", when over 80 boycotted his inauguration? They made their minds up to not support him, before he spent one single day in the White House.

Explain to me the Dem's willingness to give Trump a chance to "earn their support", when over 80 boycotted his inauguration? They made their minds up to not support him, before he spent one single day in the White House.
He could have supported Medicare-for-all

TBLee

Governor
He could have supported Medicare-for-all
They NEVER gave him a chance to even sit down with them and discuss any issues as they had made up their minds before they even gave him a chance. The Dem's true colors came shining through when they decided to boycott his Presidency from day ONE.