• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's precedent with you?

write on

Senator
Myself, since there is no response to my post , I'll take it a little further with my thoughts on the subject.

I believe that morality is inherent in the human brain unless the opposite is otherwise taught.

With that said, and whoever you are as a Christian, why would your god want to play with such other than using it as a play toys beginning with Adam and Eve?

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
Myself, since there is no response to my post , I'll take it a little further with my thoughts on the subject.

I believe that morality is inherent in the human brain unless the opposite is otherwise taught.

With that said, and whoever you are as a Christian, why would your god want to play with such other than using it as a play toy beginning with Adam and Eve?
Good question. Perhaps someone will enlighten you. I believe in a higher power, I have spent years wondering about her. Wink wink.

write on

Senator
Good question. Perhaps someone will enlighten you. I believe in a higher power, I have spent years wondering about her. Wink wink.
Who is here to enlighten me since I've been told many times that morality is 'taught'.

Who taught Adam and Eve, since they were the first two?

write on

Senator
You know TB,I've always believed that, those that believe in a god, or higher power, are afraid of death.

What do they have to lose other than create the shit storm of religion that's encompassing us to this very day?

TBLee

Governor
You know TB,I've always believed that, those that believe in a god, or higher power, are afraid of death.

What do they have to lose other than create the shit storm of religion that's encompassing us to this very day?
Sweetie….have you experienced death first hand. Have you sat beside your mother and prayed that she would take her last breath because you knew she was in such pain you wanted her to just to move on…….to whatever there was after life? How about having a conversation with your 29 year old nephew who was dying of a rare cancer and knowing he had limited time left. BOTH were ready for death, neither were afraid. THEY believed in a better life. Who am I to judge. Who are YOU to judge. Don’t pull your BS on someone who had to deal with death a lot over the years. If you want more stories I am in. Let me know…..

write on

Senator
Sweetie….have you experienced death first hand. Have you sat beside your mother and prayed that she would take her last breath because you knew she was in such pain you wanted her to just to move on…….to whatever there was after life? How about having a conversation with your 29 year old nephew who was dying of a rare cancer and knowing he had limited time left. BOTH were ready for death, neither were afraid. THEY believed in a better life. Who am I to judge. Who are YOU to judge. Don’t pull your BS on someone who had to deal with death a lot over the years. If you want more stories I am in. Let me know…..
I had both my parents die within three months of each other, so I don't need your sanctimonious bs, alright. Four months later, one of my good friends (which I didn't know was born and raised in Tulsa) died.

We all have problems. Those that want to feel persecuted, move on.

TBLee

Governor
I had both my parents die within three months of each other, so I don't need your sanctimonious bs, alright. Four months later, one of my good friends (which I didn't know was born and raised in Tulsa) died.

Did you wipe your moms ass for 19 Years? Just curious. Ahhh...I am far from sanctimonious. I have lived it from a very young age. No regrets. And if those I loved believed in a hire being then I am totally fine with that. Honestly I don't know if there's a God but I would like to believe there's a higher purpose in life. If you choose to believe differently I have no issue with that but don't piss on My Parade

TBLee

Governor

By the way I'm sorry for the death of your parents

write on

Senator
Did you wipe your moms ass for 19 Years? Just curious. Ahhh...I am far from sanctimonious. I have lived it from a very young age. No regrets. And if those I loved believed in a hire being then I am totally fine with that. Honestly I don't know if there's a God but I would like to believe there's a higher purpose in life. If you choose to believe differently I have no issue with that but don't piss on My Parade
Like I said, you're not the only person that's been through hard times.

You sound like you're vengeful from the life you could have led.

TBLee

Governor
Being a non believer, I ironically believe that your god wouldn't get a rush from my suffering while paying penance for my transgressions.

How 'bout you?
My thought process makes me want to do my best, make sacrifices solely based on it being a good thing...regardless of rewards. It is more about being a good, giving, loving human.

write on

Senator
My thought process makes me want to do my best, make sacrifices solely based on it being a good thing...regardless of rewards. It is more about being a good, giving, loving human.
Do you think a non believer is capable of the same?

TBLee

Governor
Do you think a non believer is capable of the same?
Absolutely. One of my daughters believes in a higher being and the other does not and I know both have good morals and give back to the community. I believe it's about being a good person in the end what what will be will be.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Who is here to enlighten me since I've been told many times that morality is 'taught'.

Who taught Adam and Eve, since they were the first two?
They ate fruit from the tree of knowledge.
God had specifically told them not to eat from it.
They didn't know of sin until they ate from it.
Genesis 3:22 - 3:24

22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden. 9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
A former now retired doctor I had, made this comment, we are all headed in the same direction some of us are just more aware of it than others.
I think of it sometimes.:)

write on

Senator
They ate fruit from the tree of knowledge.
God had specifically told them not to eat from it.
They didn't know of sin until they ate from it.
Genesis 3:22 - 3:24

22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden. 9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Interesting. Did gods punishment of them 'create' sin?