• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's your definition of an illegal alien?

God of War

Governor
Always with "the gay" with you right wingers. What's up with that? Why don't you, and another of your right winger breathern here that brings it up just instead of smearing others with it, just kick open that closet door of yours.

I know that you're attempting to hijack my thread by your responses to me.

How about staying on topic? What's your thoughts on our northern border being influx with illegals "taking away jobs from Americans"?
Asked and answered already. Read your thread.

write on

Senator
Read the thread again. You'll see.
I did. My question was where's the outrage from the right wing about the influx of Canadians illegally entering into the U.S.?

Where are the top posts by the right wing about them vs the illegals entering from the south?

Crickets

God of War

Governor
I did. My question was where's the outrage from the right wing about the influx of Canadians illegally entering into the U.S.?

Where are the top posts by the right wing about them vs the illegals entering from the south?

Crickets
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

God of War

Governor
Of course!

That corner you painted yourself into is getting smaller.

I suggest throwing away your brush.
What a stupid suggestion. I can paint my footsteps over as I walked out of a painted corner if I keep my brush. I think this suggestion of yours proves anything that needs to be said about you. :cool:

write on

Senator
What a stupid suggestion. I can paint my footsteps over as I walked out of a painted corner if I keep my brush. I think this suggestion of yours proves anything that needs to be said about you. :cool:
You realize that you're calling yourself a liar, right?

lol