• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When did 'policing' begin in the United States?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I told you why.
No, I did not blame it on any African KINGS.
I gave you actions undertaken by the American leaders, and I laid that responsibility at their feet for their stated efforts against black people and the fact that they succeeded in doing what they said they would do.

Then I told you had it been done to whites they would have fared no better.
You did not disagree, instead you're trying to dodge admitting that you agree with the attempt subject change to African KINGS.

So you ran all the way to Africa to avoid the discussion of policing in the United States.
You're making a lot of noise and have no proof of your noise as facts and not all had a terrible childhood as you post of having. Why don't you own a $30,000,000 home as Curry, you know he's black!

Wonder why no riots or burning?

Their son’s killing by police was caught on film like Tyre Nichols’ beating. They want answers – and change (msn.com)

Last edited:

write on

Senator
It's outrageous that we bitch and moan here about the war in Ukraine and world politics/unrest but all that doesn't mean squat until we clean our own house.

Damn!

Last edited:

Spamature

President
You're making a lot of noise and have no proof of your noise as facts and not all had a terrible childhood as you post of having. Why don't you own a $30,000,000 home as Curry, you know he's black!

Wonder why no riots or burning?

Their son’s killing by police was caught on film like Tyre Nichols’ beating. They want answers – and change (msn.com)
I linked to you their words.
Their actions have always matched their words.

You are trying to use sports as an example.
You mean the business where rich white men essentially own buy, trade, and sell black men on a daily basis.

Was it because the cops were arrested before the public ever saw the video ?

Protest are meant to hold authority responsible.
They fear it would happen here.
Apparent the last riot paved the way.
This time authority bowed to people.
It resulted the lack needing to protest.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I linked to you their words.
Their actions have always matched their words.

You are trying to use sports as an example.
You mean the business where rich white men essentially own buy, trade, and sell black men on a daily basis.

Was it because the cops were arrested before the public ever saw the video ?

Protest are meant to hold authority responsible.
They fear it would happen here.
Apparent the last riot paved the way.
This time authority bowed to people.
It resulted the lack needing to protest.
So they put Curry in chains and MADE him play!
That's good to know and appears Blue cities only hire the best:

Memphis cops who beat Tyre Nichols had tainted records (msn.com)

When will those cops get their Reparations you beg for?