• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

when Republicans insult the poor

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
well, that brings us back to the old question.....are they deluding themselves or just not bright enough to get it?
Ans: Neither, the Liberals are trying to spin bullshit into something of value. Liberals are spewing lies that the folks at FOX News insults poor people; they do not. It's created bullshit, made up by dumbasses who are either too ignorant to understand the truth or sorry bastards who don't care about it.

fairsheet

Senator
well, that brings us back to the old question.....are they deluding themselves or just not bright enough to get it?
I suppose it's a little of both. But then, that's the fundament of most ALL marketing - to convince people that they're getting more than you're giving them. Most all of us are "victims" of brand loyalty, to one extent or another. I know I sure as hell am! The Foxfarts are "brand loyal" to Fox.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
I read your question...that had no context.

Is it possible to insult the poor? Yes, as you agree later.
Mr. Craig,

Might I recommend you review Covey's fifth habit, "seek first to understand, then to be understood."

See apparently, you were so intent on responding with your reply, you did not read any of the supporting text, and as such, you are looking quite the fool.

So please, as I recommended, go back and read the top post link to see the context of my response to it.