• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When Separation From Our Neighbors Becomes Necessary---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Just a tiny bit of the sum total of what you are unaware of. It is easy enough to google the deficit between taxes collected from states and the federal payments to them...but you'd prefer to be spoon fed.
I don't mind being spoon-fed from time to time. Show me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Insurance and the 'safety net' are not the only purview of Marxists. A free economy is not devoid of compassion, and can take care of its own also. in 1929, just like today, there was an excessive printing of money, which drove up the stock market artificially, creating a big bubble. The bubble burst, sending the economy into shock. We are headed that way now.

I never said 'unemployment insurance' or health insurance were bad. Here again, you do what you do best: lie and provoke. What I am against is Marxist tyranny, which is what we are experiencing through your hero, Biden. You secretly support such tyranny, and then try to cover what you support with nonsense about Putin.
In 1929 it was largely an unregulated stock market. The crash, in my opinion, was caused by the sudden realization that much of the speculation was in paper, not worth what it was printed on. Companies (called Trusts) which sprang up offering huge gains, but those gains were largely the stock brokerages buying up shares and then gradually selling them off to people who had borrowed to the hilt to buy. When margin calls happened the whole mess collapsed. Much the same kind of fraud and the same players caused the crash of 2008.

You advocate for a division of the nation into right and left...that would suit Putin just fine.

What policy of Biden's even remotely approaches Marxism? Throwing out labels like this is the stock in trade of the right wingers here. I don't expect you'll answer with any degree of accuracy or honesty.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In 1929 it was largely an unregulated stock market. The crash, in my opinion, was caused by the sudden realization that much of the speculation was in paper, not worth what it was printed on. Companies (called Trusts) which sprang up offering huge gains, but those gains were largely the stock brokerages buying up shares and then gradually selling them off to people who had borrowed to the hilt to buy. When margin calls happened the whole mess collapsed. Much the same kind of fraud and the same players caused the crash of 2008.

You advocate for a division of the nation into right and left...that would suit Putin just fine.

What policy of Biden's even remotely approaches Marxism? Throwing out labels like this is the stock in trade of the right wingers here. I don't expect you'll answer with any degree of accuracy or honesty.
As Today
QE is only reason it's as high as it is
and fixing to pop and especially restaurants

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As Today
QE is only reason it's as High as it is
and fixing to pop and especially restaurants
The FED balance sheet jumped by 7% from March 11,2020 to June 3rd 2020. Since then it has increased by about 1.5%. Was it good when the Fed did it in 2020 and bad now?

Did you know that neither Trump nor Biden controls that?

Bugsy McGurk

President
i am not aware that the Blue states subsidize the Red states. Why don't you enlighten me about this subject--I mean, besides mouthing off? Am very willing to learn something new here.
I’m quite surprised to hear you claim that you’re not aware of this discrepancy. If you can’t figure out how to Google up the stats and you ask me nicely, I will help you out.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
I’m quite surprised to hear you claim that you’re not aware of this discrepancy. If you can’t figure out how to Google up the stats and you ask me nicely, I will help you out.
Do not strain yourself on my account. Let us assume, for a moment, that you are right about what you claim. It would be extremely naive of you to assume that the Red states would not be able to stand on their own feet, if they branch out on their own--which is what you are claiming. Extremely naive---

But again, Bugsy, you are naive about a lot of things. The one thing that Red state Conservatives want to get away from is having people like you around telling them what a wonderful thing for America the NWO is going to be, and what wonderful things Joe (Patriot Act) Biden is doing for the country.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Do not strain yourself on my account. Let us assume, for a moment, that you are right about what you claim. It would be extremely naive of you to assume that the Red states would not be able to stand on their own feet, if they branch out on their own--which is what you are claiming. Extremely naive---
Red states may be able to stand on their own two feet if they couldn’t leech from the blue states anymore, but there would be even more trailer parks and lousy schools.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Try showing any post of mine supporting Marxism....or admit you don't actually know what Marxism is.
You support Biden (do you not?), and Biden is a front-man for the New World Order, a Marxist oriented Globalist regime. To extrapolate from this, you are an advocate for the NWO, very simple.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Red states may be able to stand on their own two feet if they couldn’t leech from the blue states anymore, but there would be even more trailer parks and lousy schools.
You live in a dream world, my friend, like all the other dreamers of the Left. You live in an upside-down world, which is why 'Rightists' want to get away from you.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You live in a dream world, my friend, like all the other dreamers of the Left. You live in an upside-down world, which is why 'Rightists' want to get away from you.
If so, the feeling is mutual. But as I said, red states will not want to stop leeching off the blue states. The real “dream world” is pretending that’s not true.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
If so, the feeling is mutual. But as I said, red states will not want to stop leeching off the blue states. The real “dream world” is pretending that’s not true.
Then you should be happy to see them separate. Be sure to stand up and support their secession bid when the time comes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

But again, Bugsy, you are naive about a lot of things. The one thing that Red state Conservatives want to get away from is having people like you around telling them what a wonderful thing for America the NWO is going to be, and what wonderful things Joe (Patriot Act) Biden is doing for the country.
I have yet to see a post from Bugsy claiming NWO is a great thing...why do you think it works for you to make shit up?

The point of the discussion about the balance of payments/revenue for different states is to force you to contemplate what happens when the $14k per person payments deficit to the state of Kentucky ceases. Can you say tax increase?