• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When should Stay-at-Home have been effected nationally...

we sent them 16 tons of aid. canada 17 tons.. so, no, they did accept our aid.

I am not talking about masks, I am talking about the CDC who were refused in China because Trump is incompetent.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
She wouldn't have had to decree anything. Her relationship with the Chinese would be better. They would have allowed American aid way back in December, and stopped it in Wuhan. Instead Trump got into 4 years of twitter feuds with the Chinese which made them unreceptive to American aid. Hillary would have the global relationships to have forged a global force to shut it down in Wuhan and prevent it from ever becoming a pandemic. We needed global coordination, and Trump is too busy getting petty confrontations.
Global relationship= PAYOFF, in Hillary's world

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Incorrect - and mean and nasty...as usual.

I stated, in full humility (a thing you do not possess) that I do not know what the right answer is and can, therefore, NOT answer Phil's question. Honesty, humility, decency - all entirely alien to you.
If you had any decency or humility you would have called Phil out for his blatant lie that Cuomo and his brother were downplaying this situation.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
poor nina. nothing to offer, again, so #makeshituptime
Poor Phil, has to make up shit about one of the people who are actually doing their job, Andrew Cuomo, to Try to defend that POS Trump who actually has made it the responsibility of the governors instead of himself.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
i was speaking to you.... "And it would have saved thousands of lives, and the returned the economy back to normal much sooner than the half-assed social distancing guideline they have in place now "
So you are saying all the experts like Fauci don’t know as much as you and Trump? And no I’m not making up shit. your. Anyone can see that you just said that the social distancing is malarkey.
So you think everyone should be working and mingling? I bet you aren’t hanging out with your other Trump buddies during this crisis. Maybe you along with a few other Trumpies here should go hang out at Mara Lago this weekend. Group hug’s would be great.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
its messed up.... notice the word salads abound...but reality is otherwise..
Yep. But these sorts are not persuadable, because their content is not merely made in error. It’s calculated. That’s just how some folks roll.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If you had any decency or humility you would have called Phil out for his blatant lie that Cuomo and his brother were downplaying this situation.
Content of words either apply to all...or none. Dishonest folks ascribe context uniquely to those they like, rendering selective nuance.

Anyhoo, hope your day brightens. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
ah, yes..

two months ago was Feb 3, on that date there were 11 recorded cases in the US

you would have pulled the trigger on stay at home and ruined millions of jobs, lives, careers, finances, etc on a delta of 11 persons....??
I addressed that in two lengthy posts above. Feel free to respond to my views in those posts.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you are saying all the experts like Fauci don’t know as much as you and Trump? And no I’m not making up shit. your. Anyone can see that you just said that the social distancing is malarkey.
So you think everyone should be working and mingling? I bet you aren’t hanging out with your other Trump buddies during this crisis. Maybe you along with a few other Trumpies here should go hang out at Mara Lago this weekend. Group hug’s would be great.
i am? where? spi..sputter... no... it was faster than i thought... #speedymadeupstupidshitfromninas

i said no such thing. you must be deficient mentally...

then, as usual, you devolvelike a child to the death wish shit...

pitiable.

#indecent

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
how is shit like this not bannable?????