• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When should Stay-at-Home have been effected nationally...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. But these sorts are not persuadable, because their content is not merely made in error. It’s calculated. That’s just how some folks roll.
i know.

even in the midts of death and ruination..they persist wishing the worst on others..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
how is shit like this not bannable?????
You aren’t the moderator, you aren’t the owner of this site, and you aren’t supposed to be talking about what is Bannable and what isn’t. Get your nose out of Phils butt and tend to your own business. I’m not saying any more to him than what he is to me if he can’t take it fine. You would make a hell of a moderator, Marcus. You would ban everyone who hurt your little feelings while you make snide remark‘s about everyone else.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I addressed that in two lengthy posts above. Feel free to respond to my views in those posts.

no you blurted out some noncommittal nonsense.. i replied with the numeric count on your date (two months ago)...and then you returned to dissembling...

so no, you offered no view.. on the question posed

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You aren’t the moderator, you aren’t the owner of this site, and you aren’t supposed to be talking about what is Bannable and what isn’t. Get your nose out of Phils butt and tend to your own business. I’m not saying any more to him than what he is to me if he can’t take it fine. You would make a hell of a moderator, Marcus. You would ban everyone who hurt your little feelings while you make snide remark‘s about everyone else.
well, do tell him how many times youve been offered.. and refused..

cause your stupid made up shit make you untenable....

:)

All the more reason to be substantially about faith and family rather than politics, politicians, and party.

Ah yes faith, the purposeful suspension of critical thought. All american families are exposed. And still, can't get our societal sheeit together, at all.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
well, do tell him how many times youve been offered.. and refused..

cause your stupid made up shit make you untenable....

:)
They only made up shit in this thread is you saying that Andrew Cuomo was downplaying this pandemic.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They only made up shit in this thread is you saying that Andrew Cuomo was downplaying this pandemic.
i didnt say that. i said i was applying the silly rules of your game.

do try again...as youre in the wrong thread..... zzz...

oh, do you want to contribute with a date you would have ordered everyone to shelter in place and thereby destroy the US economy and trillions in asssets...

or are you just here to hijack with stupid shit?

EatTheRich

President
yes, thank you.

but what would you have done and when... that's the question..

when would you have pulled the trigger on stay at home and ruined millions of jobs, lives, careers, finances, etc.....??
If it had been legal, and knowing what I know now, I’d have shut the country down at the first sign of community spread and thereby minimized the total time shut down and the damage to jobs, careers, finances, etc.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If it had been legal, and knowing what I know now, I’d have shut the country down at the first sign of community spread and thereby minimized the total time shut down and the damage to jobs, careers, finances, etc.
but, we're talking then... when we didnt know what we know now...

when was the first sign of community spread? what date would you have decised to destroy the economy and millions of lives?

EatTheRich

President
but, we're talking then... when we didnt know what we know now...

when was the first sign of community spread? what date would you have decised to destroy the economy and millions of lives?
January 30.

Trump doesn’t have our excuse for not knowing ... I wasn’t briefed by the National Security Council about it, he was.

Medical experts called publicly for a nationwide shutdown on March 19, meaning they had probably called for one weeks earlier in private.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
January 30.

Trump doesn’t have our excuse for not knowing ... I wasn’t briefed by the National Security Council about it, he was.

Medical experts called publicly for a nationwide shutdown on March 19, meaning they had probably called for one weeks earlier in private.
jan 30 - there were 7 recorded cases in the US.

again...on a delta of 7...you, as president, would have ordered a stay at hme for the entire US.......thereby shuttering businesses, crashing markets, losing trillions, etc..etc..

i acknowledge it is not such an easy decision....and the facts bear out the effect..