• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When should Stay-at-Home have been effected nationally...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe I'll give it a look. I don't pay much attention to TV, so I never know what's new. This is a really LOUSY time to not have any sports available. :-/
I saw where marble racing is now top sport and one NFL player has offered to reduce his $20,000,000 price:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You aren’t the moderator, you aren’t the owner of this site, and you aren’t supposed to be talking about what is Bannable and what isn’t. Get your nose out of Phils butt and tend to your own business. I’m not saying any more to him than what he is to me if he can’t take it fine. You would make a hell of a moderator, Marcus. You would ban everyone who hurt your little feelings while you make snide remark‘s about everyone else.
hypocrisy at it's finest
pot calls kettle black!

Days

Commentator
jan 30 - there were 7 recorded cases in the US.

again...on a delta of 7...you, as president, would have ordered a stay at hme for the entire US.......thereby shuttering businesses, crashing markets, losing trillions, etc..etc..

i acknowledge it is not such an easy decision....and the facts bear out the effect..
It never had to be done... this is a program of choice, first there was a desire to try social distancing, then the virus was created in a govt lab, then it was released in the wild, then WHO pounced on it, then the CDC, and then Trump... it was all planned out from the start; complete with muddling the origin and nature of the virus.

This is more of SARS, and it isn't even as dangerous as the previous SARS. We have treatment. We didn't need to do social distancing and we didn't need to panic the populace into going in for testing... they produced the hospital shortages by hype and declaring emergencies. 19 out of 20 people with flu symptoms that got tested didn't even have COVID19... and 85% of the people who do have it, don't really need to be hospitalized; the govt seeded panic and fear and kept stressing we have no treatment when we plainly do have treatment, but they refuse to recognize it...

this whole social distancing was a scam, it was a program the WHO wanted to try... but it was not needed for COVID19; which is the whole point of the exercise; it was an experiment, a trial run, but they will never admit that.

That's why Trump wants to get it over with already. But it would be all for nothing if they don't finish it. So, fine, finish it, but don't drag it out longer than it needs to be.

End of April, the CDC should have recommendations for each county when they can return to work.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It never had to be done... this is a program of choice, first there was a desire to try social distancing, then the virus was created in a govt lab, then it was released in the wild, then WHO pounced on it, then the CDC, and then Trump... it was all planned out from the start; complete with muddling the origin and nature of the virus.

This is more of SARS, and it isn't even as dangerous as the previous SARS. We have treatment. We didn't need to do social distancing and we didn't need to panic the populace into going in for testing... they produced the hospital shortages by hype and declaring emergencies. 19 out of 20 people with flu symptoms that got tested didn't even have COVID19... and 85% of the people who do have it, don't really need to be hospitalized; the govt seeded panic and fear and kept stressing we have no treatment when we plainly do have treatment, but they refuse to recognize it...

this whole social distancing was a scam, it was a program the WHO wanted to try... but it was not needed for COVID19; which is the whole point of the exercise; it was an experiment, a trial run, but they will never admit that.

That's why Trump wants to get it over with already. But it would be all for nothing if they don't finish it. So, fine, finish it, but don't drag it out longer than it needs to be.

End of April, the CDC should have recommendations for each county when they can return to work.
sigh, no. that is not welcome here.

Bugsy McGurk

President
no you blurted out some noncommittal nonsense.. i replied with the numeric count on your date (two months ago)...and then you returned to dissembling...

so no, you offered no view.. on the question posed
Sure I did. It wouldn’t be possible to provide a more detailed answer than I did. Twice.

EatTheRich

President
jan 30 - there were 7 recorded cases in the US.

again...on a delta of 7...you, as president, would have ordered a stay at hme for the entire US.......thereby shuttering businesses, crashing markets, losing trillions, etc..etc..

i acknowledge it is not such an easy decision....and the facts bear out the effect..
Of course, if we had had the widespread testing and contact tracing that would have come with competent leadership, we would have known that the case load was something like 400 ... because more than 7 people would have been tested. Anyway, since we waited way too long, it means that the economy will be shut down MUCH LONGER, causing MUCH MORE damage.

Mick

The Right is always right
Sure I did. It wouldn’t be possible to provide a more detailed answer than I did. Twice.
When did a stupid look on your face turn into a "detailed answer"? Is that the same idea where Cuomo gets a free pass on refusing to purchase ventilators but Trump is to blame for signing the largest budgets ever given to the CDC for the fight against newly emerging infectious diseases? Bizarre.

When did a stupid look on your face turn into a "detailed answer"? Is that the same idea where Cuomo gets a free pass on refusing to purchase ventilators but Trump is to blame for signing the largest budgets ever given to the CDC for the fight against newly emerging infectious diseases? Bizarre.
Did Trump prevent or even contain the pandemic? No, he failed.

Mick

The Right is always right
Did it prevent or contain the pandemic? no
Congratulations on Trump spinning his wheels and standing in place.
While Democrats produced no viable alternatives? DeBlabbio was telling New Yorkers not to change daily activity. Dem president candidates didn't even see it important enough to be brought up at the Feb 18 debate. Dems in Congress were obsessed with a phony impeachment. They provided NO solution.....wait strike that...they called the China travel ban racist. THAT was the answer we've all been waiting for!

While Democrats produced no viable alternatives? DeBlabbio was telling New Yorkers not to change daily activity. Dem president candidates didn't even see it important enough to be brought up at the Feb 18 debate. Dems in Congress were obsessed with a phony impeachment. They provided NO solution.....wait strike that...they called the China travel ban racist. THAT was the answer we've all been waiting for!
The travel ban wasn't racist, worse, it was ineffective. an exercise in Trump's impotence.