• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When will Joe resign as President?

EatTheRich

President
What action or lack of it do you think makes Biden responsible. I've already shown where Trump became the pandemic pres...
The buck stops at his desk. He has a tougher job because of right-wing sabotage of efforts to promote public health. But every politician has to play the hand they're dealt and Biden isn't up to the job.

EatTheRich

President
Wait, what? they were pilloried for having so many cases and deaths early on, and now they are, for all intents and purposes, done with it. Their demographics haven't changed. Either it was an advantage or it wasn't.
What suggests that they're done with it?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The buck stops at his desk. He has a tougher job because of right-wing sabotage of efforts to promote public health. But every politician has to play the hand they're dealt and Biden isn't up to the job.
Clearly if people refuse it is not Biden's fault.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump mobilized military resources and opened vaccination centers too. Biden criticized the travel restrictions which is one of the things Trump got right. And he has not used his power as commander-in-chief or his ability through the Democratic Party to mobilize interest groups to encourage vaccination.
Yes he has mobilized resources to encourage vaccinations. Are you kidding? Did you miss the PSAs? Celebs on TV, religious leaders...

I am unaware of federal vaccination centers setup by Trump. Got a link?

EatTheRich

President
Yes he has mobilized resources to encourage vaccinations. Are you kidding? Did you miss the PSAs? Celebs on TV, religious leaders...

I am unaware of federal vaccination centers setup by Trump. Got a link?
What about the door to door encouragement that was floated? And, no, I don’t have a link about vaccination centers under Trump; maybe I was mistaken.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What about the door to door encouragement that was floated? And, no, I don’t have a link about vaccination centers under Trump; maybe I was mistaken.
The military resources Trump mobilized were the two hospital ships....unfortunately that looked good in the news, but those ships are for battlefield casualties...not civilian illnesses. The were used by a handful of patients.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
What you seem incapable of understanding is that population density has a lot to do with the spread of covid. Comparing a place with 60 people per sq mile to a city with 27,000 per sq mile ignores that fact.
I just compared Stockholm to NYC. Would be nice if you were not as comprehensively deficient as Joe*.

Does Stockholm's 13,000 per sq mile not equal enough for COVID to be rampant.?

Well given the NYC info, we should put the blame on Biden, Cuomo, and DeBlasio, as they should have known better.

What does that have to do with Joe resigning over his absolute failure as White House Resident anyway?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A 140% increase in the seven-day average death rate from January 2021 to October 2021, vs. a 74000% increase in the rate over Trump’s first nine months of addressing Covid deaths, makes him look good.
You think deaths will decrease between 10-2021 and 1-20-2024?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
and if everyone wears them...
They still don't work. People f*ck with them constantly. You have covid and fiddle with your mask, you get it on your hand and pass it off to someone. I was at a political meeting tonight with the democrats wearing masks. You know what they were all doing? SHAKING HANDS!

Stop pretending you have a clue on this stuff. Clearly there is no science that supports the general public wearing masks in a pandemic. Well, there is, but it's all junk science.

God of War

Governor
They still don't work. People f*ck with them constantly. You have covid and fiddle with your mask, you get it on your hand and pass it off to someone. I was at a political meeting tonight with the democrats wearing masks. You know what they were all doing? SHAKING HANDS!
I wear a mask. Haven't caught Covid yet. I shake hands and touch things other people have touched. I just remember and when reasoning applied I spray my hands with alcohol or wash them with soap and water. It's working 100% for me so far. And it doesn't have to for everybody. If it works 25% for everybody on average it is a speed bump to transmission and infection delayed will be severity denied. I fully expect everyone in the world to catch Covid. Myself included but that doesn't mean you shouldn't avoid it while you can. I don't lick hand rails trying to catch the flu. Covid is worse than the flu.

Stop pretending you have a clue on this stuff. Clearly there is no science that supports the general public wearing masks in a pandemic. Well, there is, but it's all junk science.
No, it isn't junk science. It's about defining what "works" means and your definition might be just too tight. Too much like Alex Berenson and Tucker. You're all three nice guys but other people have another opinion and when you're on their property their rules. And that can cuts both ways.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So I really should ignore doctors, experts and researchers and listen to you?