• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When will the Liz Cheney show bring in the SS agents to testify?

Never?
Secret Service awaits
WASHINGTON — The House select committee overseeing the hearings for the Jan. 6, 2021 unrest at the Capitol has yet to contact the U.S. Secret Service about challenging Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony from Tuesday, even though Secret Service officials have publicly volunteered to speak with the committee, according to James Rosen, Newsmax’s chief White House correspondent.
The Secret Service agents who were present with then-President Trump on Jan. 6, 2021 in the presidential motorcade vehicle have said they are ready and eager to speak with the House panel.
However, as of Wednesday afternoon, no representative from the House’s Jan. 6 panel had contacted the Secret Service about scheduling additional testimony.
According to Politico, the Jan. 6 committee’s “lack of outreach in the days before Hutchinson’s hearing is notable because the Secret Service has said Jan. 6 investigators ‘can access any documents or witnesses’ they deem relevant.”
Newsmax

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
They have testified earlier... maybe they will again.
It's interesting just how protective the SS has to be regarding the privacy of their time with the president.
I read an interesting article by a former SS agent on the requirements (oaths of privacy) and lengths they go to, to do their jobs.

Meadows has refused to answer questions from committee investigators. Lawmakers voted, largely along party lines, to refer him to the Justice Department for contempt of Congress charges. But DOJ revealed recently that it will not prosecute him.

The Secret Service, meanwhile, has fully cooperated with the congressional Jan. 6 probe, according to Guglielmi. He added that Secret Service personnel appeared before the select panel without having to be subpoenaed.

A Former Secret Service Agent's View of the Alleged Trump Tantrum | Opinion

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Never?
Secret Service awaits
WASHINGTON — The House select committee overseeing the hearings for the Jan. 6, 2021 unrest at the Capitol has yet to contact the U.S. Secret Service about challenging Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony from Tuesday, even though Secret Service officials have publicly volunteered to speak with the committee, according to James Rosen, Newsmax’s chief White House correspondent.
The Secret Service agents who were present with then-President Trump on Jan. 6, 2021 in the presidential motorcade vehicle have said they are ready and eager to speak with the House panel.
However, as of Wednesday afternoon, no representative from the House’s Jan. 6 panel had contacted the Secret Service about scheduling additional testimony.
According to Politico, the Jan. 6 committee’s “lack of outreach in the days before Hutchinson’s hearing is notable because the Secret Service has said Jan. 6 investigators ‘can access any documents or witnesses’ they deem relevant.”
Newsmax
The J6 committee is geared to denigrate Trump and make certain he cannot run for president in 2024.

Liz Cheney has no desire to bring anyone who might actually shed light on truth. She has her agenda and will keep strictly to that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The J6 committee is geared to denigrate Trump and make certain he cannot run for president in 2024.

Liz Cheney has no desire to bring anyone who might actually shed light on truth. She has her agenda and will keep strictly to that.
Are you watching the hearings? What have you seen presented that was proven false?

I heard a number of Trump appointees and administration officials who have testified as to what Trump had to say. When will Trump agree to testify?

Jen

Senator
Are you watching the hearings? What have you seen presented that was proven false?

I heard a number of Trump appointees and administration officials who have testified as to what Trump had to say. When will Trump agree to testify?
It is a clown show. The clips I've seen prove that. Why would Trump agree to join the clown show? He wouldn't and shouldn't.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It is a clown show. The clips I've seen prove that. Why would Trump agree to join the clown show? He wouldn't and shouldn't.
"Clips"? Got a link to those clips? I'd bet not. What I've seen is the testimony of Trump appointees. People who advised Trump that the election had not been stolen. People who heard Trump lead a plan to overturn the election. People who also told Trump that he was wrong about Pence rejecting electors.

If Trump had a coherent defense he'd be wise to give his own version. He doesn't. You know it and so does he.

God of War

Governor
Never?
Secret Service awaits
Newsmax
The Gestapo isn't enough they have to bring in the SS too?

Jack4freedom

Governor

Liz was here in California at the Reagan Library yesterday. She gave a great speech which was well received by real Republicans at the Old Gippers place. It looks as though some Republicans are pulling their heads out their asses and realizing what a crooked, lying sociopath they nominated twice. Maybe there still is hope for the GOP after all.

I hope to see Ex VP Mike Pence, Rudy “Hand Grenade“ Guiliani, Mark Meadows, Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Mike “5th” Flynn and other dedicated Trumpers on the witness stand in future public hearings. Hopefully chairman Thompson will call them.

Jack4freedom

Governor

She has been instructed to only see clips chosen by Tuck, Sean and Laura…

Jen

Senator
She has been instructed to only see clips chosen by Tuck, Sean and Laura…
Are you answering for me? Telling lies that I supposedly said/ believe/ do? That's what Lefties do. And you're doing it in spades. Thanks for proving what I've always said - that Lefties are Liars.

For the record, I do not watch Fox News and haven't watched that channel for many years now.

Lie about me all you wish.............. I expect it. It's who you are.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Are you answering for me? Telling lies that I supposedly said/ believe/ do? That's what Lefties do. And you're doing it in spades. Thanks for proving what I've always said - that Lefties are Liars.

For the record, I do not watch Fox News and haven't watched that channel for many years now.

Lie about me all you wish.............. I expect it. It's who you are.
Sorry, I assumed that you were a Tuckerette. Evidently I assumed wrong. My bad

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We ALL saw Trump’s motley crew of Nazis, Proud Boys, Klansmen, Black Israelites, Oath Keepers, motorcycle gangsters, Mafiosi, Gamergaters, and QAnon nuts show up on January 6 to help him pull off his plan … which the left warned about in advance … to overturn the election results by violence.
Damn, you saw all those, sounds like magic mushrooms!

I bet you also saw Liz shoot her friend in the face, wait, that was her Daddy.

The Liz and Schiff show is great for SNL

Greg Gutfeld: Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony has been ruined and so has the January 6 Committee (msn.com)

That gir;s 15 minutes of fame will haunt her for life.

EatTheRich

President

Hard to prove anything said as false when we only hear one side