• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where are the jobs Tparty ?

Dino

Russian Asset
What's funny here is how you (and this columnist) don't believe that future tax cuts, or even the threat thereof, don't affect hiring practices?
That's only proven to be the case every single time.

OldGaffer

Governor
Demand drives hiring, everything else is just rhetoric and posturing. When our business picks up , we hire more folks. Period. Supply side economics is bullshit and has always been bullshit.

Spamature

President
"sounds like an excuse"??

How many blocked House bills will help to create a single job? There simply can't be blame placed on the party who have passed bipartisan bills when the other chamber refuses to take them up. That's simply unprincipled.

But weren't the Republicans in the senate blocking Dem house bills using the filibuster all during the time that the Tparty was asking where are the jobs ?

The answer is YES THEY WERE.

You can't use the excuse you refused to accept when the shoe was on the other foot.

That is pure hypocrisy.

Spamature

President
Um....The Tea party people are mostly employed....

That's why they're out there protesting..because they work.
Isn't that just more of the "I got mine screw everybody" else type thinking we see from tparty members?
That was exactly they way they acted about health care reform.

Dino

Russian Asset
You asked where the Republican controlled House jobs bills are, and I answered you. If you don't want to ACCEPT the bills are passed and the GOP has tried that's your choice. But don't sit there acting as if the Repubs haven't tried to get the right thing done for the American people, because now you know you're lying.

Spamature

President
"sounds like an excuse"??

How many blocked House bills will help to create a single job? There simply can't be blame placed on the party who have passed bipartisan bills when the other chamber refuses to take them up. That's simply unprincipled.

You can sit there with a straight face and say that when the Republicans in the senate block bills from coming to a vote by breaking the record for filibusters every successive year since 2007.

Sorry but you can not use the excuse you refused to accept when the shoe was on the other foot.

Spamature

President
You asked where the Republican controlled House jobs bills are, and I answered you. If you don't want to ACCEPT the bills are passed and the GOP has tried that's your choice. But don't sit there acting as if the Repubs haven't tried to get the right thing done for the American people, because now you know you're lying.
No I asked where were the JOBS the Tparty promised. They ran on being able to deliver where they claimed Obama failed. JOBS not excuse, JOBS not finger pointing, JOBS not empty promises and dithering.

NCmusicman

Governor
The Republican House of Reps that We the People elected one year ago has passed 15 jobs Bills and sent them to the Democrat Controlled Senate... and Not One Has Been Voted On By the Democrat Controlled Senate!!!!

DEMOCRATS ARE LIARS AND TRAITORS.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's been a year. That's a lot longer than they gave Obama before ranting about the lack of job creation. Yet, if it weren't for Obama and the Democrat's previous efforts we'd have nothing.

Not a single piece of legislation in regards to jobs that has made it to the president's desk to be signed. After all that talk about jobs being #1 on the Tparty agenda. Americans are starting to feel lied to.

Focused on jobs ?

Hell as far as we can tell Marty Feldman does a better job of focusing on what's in front of him than the Tparty has.
Ever seen an unemployed Mexican.................NO.................wonder why? As long as majority of Americans get $$$$$$$$$ first of the month put in their bank account...............they ain't taking NO job..............

unless it pays under-the-table...........CASH...........ya know, so as NOT to mess up their unemployments checks

Spamature

President
Ever seen an unemployed Mexican.................NO.................wonder why? As long as majority of Americans get $$$$$$$$$ first of the month put in their bank account...............they ain't taking NO job..............

unless it pays under-the-table...........CASH...........ya know, so as NOT to mess up their unemployments checks
LOL!!!

So Tparty has created said jobs it's just that Americans won't take them.

Now that is some tall tale telling right there.

OldGaffer

Governor
LOL!!!

That is because the jobs are 2 bucks an hour. Cant bring back slavery, but they are really, really, trying to promote slave wages.

IrishOne

Mayor
Any ONE person has have at least 3 jobs at min wage to have a place to live and eat. We should have a LIVING wage where hard working people can have ONE job and be able to live in a house and feed their family. Don't you agree?

BTW- hard-working people with 3 jobs don't have time to sit on the computer and spout off all day...just a thought.

IO

LOL!!!

Peabianjay

Council Member
Any ONE person has have at least 3 jobs at min wage to have a place to live and eat. We should have a LIVING wage where hard working people can have ONE job and be able to live in a house and feed their family. Don't you agree?
Nope, I disagree.

My minimum wage job was quite sufficient to buy a house (mortgage paid off next year), car, computer, cell phone, and live comfortably, go out regularly, and even smoke (a costly habit). Granted, nothing fancy....it was minimum wage. Could I support a family? Probably not....but you did say "ONE person". Compared to most westerners, sure, I'm poor. Compared to most of the world...I'm wealthy. Either way, minimum wage, if anything is too HIGH. I shouldn't be able to afford all these luxuries at minimum wage while other people are homeless & starving.

Spamature

President
That is because the jobs are 2 bucks an hour. Cant bring back slavery, but they are really, really, trying to promote slave wages.
That is assuming they exist. Tparty supporters deep down know if they have done anything It's that they have harmed the economy since taking power.

Jen

Senator
Ask your president who nixed the Keystone pipeline.

Ask your Senate that tables or votes down every single bill that the House sends their way.

Why the heck are you asking the Tea Party ( or Republicans)? They are doing their job. It's YOUR people who aren't letting any job creating efforts get by.

Jen

Senator
Why can't they produce bipartisan bills that the senate can vote on ?
There is no such thing. Edicts from Prezzy say that Congress has to "do nothing" so the Republicans can look bad. Senate is either complicit (without worry) or the Dems there are too stupid to realize that Obie is throwing them under the bus to make the Republicans look bad.