• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where did Obama go wrong?

BRU

Mayor
Yep this article about sums it up..........so lets block this President's progressive agenda!

Two bruising years later, he has registered progress only on addressing climate change, and a president who once boasted of a barrier-breaking liberal coalition is under fire from his own party as his Republican rivals are poised to make gains in Tuesday’s midterm elections.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/where-did-obama-go-wrong/2014/11/03/f0196c0a-61e2-11e4-8b9e-2ccdac31a031_story.html

Just remember this voting day what our President told us; "I am not on the ballot this fall. Michelle’s pretty happy about that. But make no mistake: these policies are on the ballot. Every single one of them"

Make no mistake.........indeed:) oh and lets send Harry Reid home!

i'd be happy if both reid AND mcconnell lost, provided the republicans controlled the senate. neither of these 2 guys is fit to be majority leader. we need someone with new ideas and higher ethics

BRU

Mayor
i'd be happy if both reid AND mcconnell lost, provided the republicans controlled the senate. neither of these 2 guys is fit to be majority leader. we need someone with new ideas and higher ethics
Sorry ;)

but things are looking good so far for Republicans:)

Sorry ;)

but things are looking good so far for Republicans:)
Looking good for the GOP doesn't equate good for the country. Many of those new GOP legislators are the kind that will not be controlled by whatever leadership the GOP comes up with. They will more likely be following the leadership of the crazies like Cruz and his bunch. When I think of Boner and McConnel, I see very weak leadership. I do not see good things ahead for our government or our country.

Yep this article about sums it up..........so lets block this President's progressive agenda!

Two bruising years later, he has registered progress only on addressing climate change, and a president who once boasted of a barrier-breaking liberal coalition is under fire from his own party as his Republican rivals are poised to make gains in Tuesday’s midterm elections.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/where-did-obama-go-wrong/2014/11/03/f0196c0a-61e2-11e4-8b9e-2ccdac31a031_story.html

Just remember this voting day what our President told us; "I am not on the ballot this fall. Michelle’s pretty happy about that. But make no mistake: these policies are on the ballot. Every single one of them"

Make no mistake.........indeed:) oh and lets send Harry Reid home!
You know what is funny, ten years from now they will be singing the praises of Obama for bringing us out of a close on depression without any help for the GOP. And they will see the destruction of the ACA as a huge step back for our health care system.

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
Bill Nelson he is a good leader but he is not republican

What is simply astounding is that Obama just does not get it and neither do those who support him on the far left. The real reason the Democrats got smoked was in one word Obama. Obama may think he can rule through executive order but oh contraire the Congress controls the bucks, no bucks , no Buck Rodgers. Obama seems to think that the people who matter in America are the ones who did not vote not the ones who did. He misses the message that was sent entirely. When Obama is not standing for the rights of others he is stomping on our rights. I mean if you wanted to become the very best president ever all you would have to do is do the exact opposite of everything Obama has and has not done. In 2016 the Democrats will eat more crow when Hillary runs and looses big time, America does not and will not elect a carbon copy of Obama for any reason. The very best thing about this election is that Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi have been put out to pasture and the obstruction has now been removed and the idiotic statements finally silenced. These two morons will forever go down as damaging our country nearly beyond repair. I have never understood how these two were ever elected in the first place, I mean Geeeze, is everybody in Nevada and San Franscisco smoking dope 24/7? I mean Nancy Pelosi has said so many stupid things that her middle name should be Stupid. Obama is just ignorant enough to get himself impeached and that will happen if he continues down the path he is evidently on.

BRU

Mayor
Let's see how the Republicans govern between now and 2016. If they don't govern well, they will find themselves back in the minority again. o_O
wishful thinking.......eh? Something tells me libtroll won't be happy with anything they 'govern' and that's ok because apparently the American people have not been happy with libgov. We got this;)

fairsheet

Senator
Michael Gerson "says" it best:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/people/michael-gerson

Per Gerson, Obama "failed" because he didn't do a good enough job in support of his fellow Dem politicos. Imagine if some political blogulator said our American president's job#1, is to help his party remain "in power"?......oh wait.....Sen. McConnell (R, WT) has already said essentially that.

Oh well. "They say" that we get the governance we deserve.

It seems Obama didn't learn the lesson that you can lie to some of the people all of the time, and you can lie to all of the people some of the time, but you can't lie to all of the people all of the time...

Reactions: BRU