• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where is Joe and the media?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What does that have to do with what I posted?
It's about what you posted:

My aunt was just admitted to the hospital after waiting 2 days in the ER because there were no beds.

Unless you want to tell us the reason she was held in ER for 2 days.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
It's about what you posted:

My aunt was just admitted to the hospital after waiting 2 days in the ER because there were no beds.

Unless you want to tell us the reason she was held in ER for 2 days.
There were no beds.

Why is the current administration not being held accountable for not providing covid relief? I know the last administration it is all the media talked about.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
There are few hospitals in rural areas and they're all small. So rural Covid patients in need of a hospital bed are transferred to a large metro hospital.

I thought you, a supposed college graduate, would know that.
Heh. “A supposed college graduate”. Haggish, as always.

No, there are many, many, many hospitals outside of major cities. Many. Not few. Many. Urban and Rural are not precise terms. Many suburban-to-rural areas have hospitals. Hundreds and hundreds of them.

Please, lefties, find some bright people if you seek to talk down to others.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
There were no beds.

Why is the current administration not being held accountable for not providing covid relief? I know the last administration it is all the media talked about.
So where in Ohio were there no beds?

Everyone knows it's the states' role to address their own needs. Trump said so.
The feds make sure vaccines and tests are distributed.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Heh. “A supposed college graduate”. Haggish, as always.

No, there are many, many, many hospitals outside of major cities. Many. Not few. Many. Urban and Rural are not precise terms. Many suburban-to-rural areas have hospitals. Hundreds and hundreds of them.

Please, lefties, find some bright people if you seek to talk down to others.
The typical rural hospital has 25 beds and no ICU.

21stCenturyRuralHospitalsChartBook.pdf (unc.edu)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Aaaaand she mows right through, not bothering to pay attention to what was written.
Because what you wrote made no sense. Clear it up, if you can.

RickyWAwa: "No, there are many, many, many hospitals outside of major cities. Many. Not few. Many. Urban and Rural are not precise terms. Many suburban-to-rural areas have hospitals. Hundreds and hundreds of them.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Because what you wrote made no sense. Clear it up, if you can.

RickyWAwa: "No, there are many, many, many hospitals outside of major cities. Many. Not few. Many. Urban and Rural are not precise terms. Many suburban-to-rural areas have hospitals. Hundreds and hundreds of them.
It makes perfect sense. You simply execute to hardwired doctrine and cannot adjust in discussion whatsoever. That fact, coupled with dishonesty and blind partisan loyalty, makes for a very bad faith combination.

Stick to the HQ narrative - and never, ever demonstrate any curiosity whatsoever. That’s the ticket.