• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where is Joe and the media?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
My aunt was just admitted to the hospital after waiting 2 days in the ER because there were no beds.

Where is the media and Biden? Why aren't they mobilizing the military or declaring an emergency like they did when Trump was president and beds were supposedly going to be short?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My aunt was just admitted to the hospital after waiting 2 days in the ER because there were no beds.

Where is the media and Biden? Why aren't they mobilizing the military or declaring an emergency like they did when Trump was president and beds were supposedly going to be short?
Cuz it's not helpful politically at this time. Now it's just the routine course of things during the covid pandemic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

It's different now "end of quote" hospitals again over flowing especially in states with highest vaccinations and everything is wide open, if you flying in you must be tested, if your driving in or walking across the border test not needed.

The VIEW said the media is why Biden's numbers are so low after all the good he has done!

Joe speaks with forked tongue

Best wishes for your Aunt

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Where is she and what are the Covid stats there?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
She must be in a rural area. Metro hospitals aren't backed up currently.
Indeed…it was exclusively urban areas that were reported on when Trump was sitting president.

~ facepalm ~

The bare fact is that the media are an appendage of the Democratic Party. They demonstrate it regularly. On the rare occasion that they cover a Democrat critically, it is noteworthy… a departure from the default orientation.
Body counts - daily - under Trump…directly attributed to Trump. No daily and cumulative body counts under Biden - whose presidency has already overseen significantly more COVID deaths than Trump’s… despite having vaccination availability throughout while Trump did not.

It simply cannot be credibly asserted that the vast, VAST majority of media are indeed an appendage of the DNC. Period. End of story.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Biden is doing that. For example:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden is doing that. For example:

You think only Michigan needs HELP?

It's actually 6 presently and majority are vaccinated in those blue states

Pfizer says without 3rd vax/Booster vax is 40% ineffective against Omicron..........how long before 4th or 5th jabs needed?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You think only Michigan needs HELP?

It's actually 6 presently and majority are vaccinated in those blue states

Pfizer says without 3rd vax/Booster vax is 40% ineffective against Omicron..........how long before 4th or 5th jabs needed?
Please be advised that I said no such thing.

Carry on.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Indeed…it was exclusively urban areas that were reported on when Trump was sitting president.

~ facepalm ~

The bare fact is that the media are an appendage of the Democratic Party. They demonstrate it regularly. On the rare occasion that they cover a Democrat critically, it is noteworthy… a departure from the default orientation.
Body counts - daily - under Trump…directly attributed to Trump. No daily and cumulative body counts under Biden - whose presidency has already overseen significantly more COVID deaths than Trump’s… despite having vaccination availability throughout while Trump did not.

It simply cannot be credibly asserted that the vast, VAST majority of media are indeed an appendage of the DNC. Period. End of story.
There are few hospitals in rural areas and they're all small. So rural Covid patients in need of a hospital bed are transferred to a large metro hospital.

I thought you, a supposed college graduate, would know that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There are few hospitals in rural areas and they're all small. So rural Covid patients in need of a hospital bed are transferred to a large metro hospital.

What you posted is a LIE
There's 3 mid-large hospitals with 10 miles of my rural area and actually the BIG hospitals in the city have been sending covid patients to the 3 hospitals due to fewer cases of covid in rural area........

It's clear you're not a college grad

write on

Senator

I've watched rural hospitals close down in the face of the lies they tell their patients that they can't serve them with basic medical needs?

It's all about profit.

[Unwelcome language removed] god and his teachings,

I'm more important while I whore off your word!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I've watched rural hospitals close down in the face of the lies they tell their patients that they can't serve them with basic medical needs?

It's all about profit.

[Unwelcome language removed] god and his teachings,

I'm more important while I whore off your word!
See my link above. Rural hospitals offer the bare minimum, are not money makers. No ICUs which is what most Covid patients need.

Zam-Zam

Senator

First and foremost, prayers for your aunt, and a speedy recovery.

Secondly, it should come as a shock to no one that to the government, people are little more than statistics. When there is sufficient pressure on the government to "do something", then they might act, but not until then. An ideologically friendly press is less disposed to do that than an adversarial one would be, however, there is some evidence they are starting to be concerned:

Staffing shortages complicate hospital discharge for patients needing continued care

ST. CLOUD — Hospitals are having trouble with bed space not just because of the number of people coming in, but also with difficulties in getting people out.

Some patients who no longer need to be hospitalized still need continued care, particularly COVID-19 patients and others who have been critically ill, Incident Commander for CentraCare's COVID-19 response Dr. George Morris said.

Care facilities with open beds but without enough people to care for patients that would fill those beds means more patients remain hospitalized.

And they're not just seeing it in long-term care, Morris said, but also for people who could go home but need to hire help to care for them there.

"That is becoming a choke point in many different areas," Morris said.

Complete text: Staffing shortages complicate hospital discharge for patients needing continued care (yahoo.com)