• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where Is The Outrage?:The Missing 28 Pages of 9-11 Report Show Saudi/Bush Complicity

Iconoclasm

Council Member
This is not about conspiracy theories....This is about the integrity of our nation and our political parties and politicians! This is about who is really running things and who will make it easier for the Rothschild Oligarchs to continue to destroy America. SHillary is the Rothschilds choice for President!

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??
I have been called a "conspiracy theorist" for 15 years now. The release of these 28 pages is proof enough of BushCo and Saudi complicity! Furthermore, it clearly shows Obama complicity in the cover-up of BushCo crimes!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

https://news.vice.com/article/us-releases-28-secret-pages-on-saudi-arabias-alleged-role-in-911

justoffal

Senator
This is not about conspiracy theories....This is about the integrity of our nation and our political parties and politicians! This is about who is really running things and who will make it easier for the Rothschild Oligarchs to continue to destroy America. SHillary is the Rothschilds choice for President!

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??
I have been called a "conspiracy theorist" for 15 years now. The release of these 28 pages is proof enough of BushCo and Saudi complicity! Furthermore, it clearly shows Obama complicity in the cover-up of BushCo crimes!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

https://news.vice.com/article/us-releases-28-secret-pages-on-saudi-arabias-alleged-role-in-911
Assange probably has them...

JO

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Assange probably has them...

JO
You must have missed the nexus of this post.

THE 28 PAGES HAVE BEEN MADE PUBLIC AND IT IS CLEAR NOW THAT SAUDI ARABIA ATTACKED US ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001, NOT IRAQ, AS THE BUSHCO SAUDI COHORTS LIED TO YOU ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

9-11 WAS INDEED AN INSIDE JOB.......AGAIN WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

TheResister

Council Member
You must have missed the nexus of this post.

THE 28 PAGES HAVE BEEN MADE PUBLIC AND IT IS CLEAR NOW THAT SAUDI ARABIA ATTACKED US ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001, NOT IRAQ, AS THE BUSHCO SAUDI COHORTS LIED TO YOU ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

9-11 WAS INDEED AN INSIDE JOB.......AGAIN WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
You needed that report to figure that out?

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Actually no!! I figured it out when I saw the buildings collapse!, and have maintained it since!! It was a Bankster orchestrated "attack" upon the people of this country to further subvert our Bill of Rights (whats left of it) and give greater power to the banking elite! Same with the war on drugs and all their other twisted malarkey!

TheResister

Council Member
Actually no!! I figured it out when I saw the buildings collapse!, and have maintained it since!! It was a Bankster orchestrated "attack" upon the people of this country to further subvert our Bill of Rights (whats left of it) and give greater power to the banking elite! Same with the war on drugs and all their other twisted malarkey!
Let me tell you the way I see it. We all have theories, but this is my experience.

PRIOR to 9 / 11 the biggest issue was National ID. National ID was necessary in order to put teeth into gun control. It's the ONLY way to enforce background checks. Anyway prior to 9 / 11 there I was fighting National ID when Congress was telling us it wasn't going to happen. Yeah, they said I was a conspiracy theorist.

I trot over to the former U.S. Congressman John Linder's Town Hall Meeting one day back in about 1998. With me I have a prototype National ID Card that was to be issued at the United States Post Office, complete with a place for your fingerprints. Still have it if you want to come by and see it.

At the time there was also declassified FBI reports stating that there would be a major terrorist attack the in United States within five years. The feds were, in my opinion, sitting on this and not preparing adequately. Why?

Such an attack would give a pretext for declaring war against the Constitution AND passing National ID. When I told this to Linder, he said (in front of the video cameras taping his meetings) that I was "dabbling in conspiracy theories."

9 / 11 happens and on October 26 of the same year Congress passed the so - called "Patriot Act." Well you are expected to believe that some person or persons wrote 57,896 words of a law that had to be researched, shepardized (checked to make sure that the new law is not in conflict with other laws and constitutional in this instance) and rewritten many times within a span of 45 days. Adding insult to injury the same Congressman who introduced that law is the same guy who introduced the REAL ID Act.

Those laws were written BEFORE 9 / 11 and they needed that occurrence in order to get people to agree to gutting the Constitution and accepting Hitler style National ID on steroids.

Furthermore, all of the hijackers were Saudis... their ID conveniently found among all that rubble within a couple of days. Within weeks, 60 Minutes has a story about Special Forces capturing people on a regular basis that are involved in terrorism against the U.S. and they had the cell phone numbers of Saudi Princes on them.

I came to my own conclusions based upon my own personal experiences. At the time, this was right wing fare. AFTER 9 / 11 the right abandoned the fight and joined in with the very people that were hoodwinking them in the first place. The left took up the right's issue and now it's all one big freaking joke.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
The nexus are the Oligarchs that took control of this country's government in 1913 with the Third Central Bank. The same family also put the first two central banks into play. Thomas Jefferson shut down the first after a 20 year run, and Jacks the Second after a 20 year run. The third has been in place since 1913, at which time the permanent income (or slave) tax was instituted! Merry Christmas Rothschilds and Rockefellers!!
The Banksters have been initiating their Bankster wars since the Battle of Waterloo! Money runs the world and a Central Bank in every country makes the banksters very happy and in control! THEY OWN US through our monetary system and they control ALL FEDERAL AGENCIES including the DOE!!
GHW Bush is a Bankster minion and his family has been at it since Prescott at the very least. GHW Bush has been a CIA spook since he graduated High School! He was involved with the Bay of Pigs, the assassination of JFK and 9-11 as were the Clinton's (who are BushCo minions)! It is all about the money. Everything else is second, except our freedom which is LAST!!

Iconoclasm

Council Member
I Agree. Now, the Boy cried Wolf again and we have Corona Virus. The Flu by any other name. Mask sales alone are in the billions. We now have the Corona Virus Industry.