• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where is your treasure stored?

Jen

Senator
Justice is not always done. We see that over and over again. We do need to make it right. I am, however, not confident that justice will be done. I see too many times where justice is NOT done and where Evil seems to win.

And those who think things will be made right through violence and fire are wrong. They are just proving that the thug stereotype is true. Still, I understand their frustration.

I did come across this. We are fed so many lies these days so this may also be one of them, but I am taking it at face value and am posting it as such. I have no reason to doubt its veracity at this point.

Shining light on injustice helps. Maybe posting this will help just a tiny bit at making things right.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Justice is not always done. We see that over and over again. We do need to make it right. I am, however, not confident that justice will be done. I see too many times where justice is NOT done and where Evil seems to win.

And those who think things will be made right through violence and fire are wrong. They are just proving that the thug stereotype is true. Still, I understand their frustration.

I did come across this. We are fed so many lies these days so this may also be one of them, but I am taking it at face value and am posting it as such. I have no reason to doubt its veracity at this point.

Shining light on injustice helps. Maybe posting this will help just a tiny bit at making things right.

Evil never wins. True, it sometimes gains temporary foothold...but God’s got this - and we need to help. :)

Good to see you, Jen!

Reactions: Jen

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Good guys finish FIRST

And, though he was HORRIBLY wronged, this man sits at the right hand of God.

Now we need to make it right here. I am confident that justice will be done - but am not taking it for granted.
Thanks for posting that. I was unaware of his connection with Houston. I know some folks in the Third Ward but not from church. Some of the folks I know probably knew him.

Jen

Senator
Evil never wins. True, it sometimes gains temporary foothold...but God’s got this - and we need to help. :)

Good to see you, Jen!
Evil won't win in the long run, but it is certainly winning some short-term battles. I'm not worried about the outcome. Thanks.

Jen

Senator
Thanks for posting that. I was unaware of his connection with Houston. I know some folks in the Third Ward but not from church. Some of the folks I know probably knew him.
I'm the one who posted about the Houston thing, @bdtex but it's okay that you thanked Rick.

Good guys finish FIRST

And, though he was HORRIBLY wronged, this man sits at the right hand of God.

Now we need to make it right here. I am confident that justice will be done - but am not taking it for granted.
We all grow and hopefully prosper from it. But this is the guy who took a woman in her home at gun point and robbed her in 2007 and reached a deal in 2009 to do 5 years on the matter. Then in 2014 he moved from Houston to Minneapolis to start a new life (among other odd jobs doing security at a night club that his murderer also worked at).