• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where's all the 'this president has failed Puerto Rico' posts?

Jack4freedom

Governor
what's wrong...you scared to comment on puerto rico.

here's jack: "waaa..we ony bash twump. no nobody dare speak nothing when Dem president. never you mind <sniff> that aid is lagging. we no talkie about that. we pweetend it's about biden. you meanie you..must not talk about pwezident." me jack me smart..me pwetend no pointing at pwezident is good when not twump pwezident.

so retarded.
No, here’s you and your OP…..Waaaa, pweeze bwame Bwandon for Pwerto Wico..In this instance you are definitely the retard. I can’t wait until the reclaimed swamp known as Florida gets pounded and you and your fellow idiotic dopplegangers start calling for a severe Brandon attackathon. what a bunch of whiney bitches….

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Huh ?
Trump flat out said climate change was a hoax.
So no, not just like Trump.
oooh. i was just taking your comment at face value... so, no, a president cant just solve shit with the snap of a finger you sez? who knew...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, here’s you and your OP…..Waaaa, pweeze bwame Bwandon for Pwerto Wico..In this instance you are definitely the retard. I can’t wait until the reclaimed swamp known as Florida gets pounded and you and your fellow idiotic dopplegangers start calling for a severe Brandon attackathon. what a bunch of whiney bitches….
i see. so, only youre allowed to point out deficits of a president...

attackathons...deserved..or otherwise..thats only your purview...amirite?

by that logic youve been a shreiking bitch for years and years...eh? or what...everybody has to stfu because you have to blow smoke for the current prez?

Spamature

President
oooh. i was just taking your comment at face value... so, no, a president cant just solve shit with the snap of a finger you sez? who knew...
Not instantly, no.

How long ago was PR hit this time ?

Also get back to me when there is a headline like this one.

You seemed to have forgotten Trump was a horrible man and president.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not instantly, no.

oh, theres a threshold..

no 'intentional neglect ' screeds from you this time?

no, not fast enough with the aid screeds either??

wtf?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not instantly, no.

You seemed to have forgotten Trump was a horrible man and president.

found it... lagging aid....to this day..this administration.

Jack4freedom

Governor
i see. so, only youre allowed to point out deficits of a president...

attackathons...deserved..or otherwise..thats only your purview...amirite?
No, as usual you are wrong. Actually, when Puerto Rico got hit last time it was not Trumps fault and when it got his this time it is not Biden’s fault. You are the one who started this idiotic thread calling for peopke to come out and start pointing fingers and start a silly turd fight. Is your logic here the old, “well the other guys were ass holes last time, so let’s be bigger ass holes this time”…..That’s all I read into your OP. Also nauseating is your playing the old “they be pickin‘ on those po Republicans while those Dems get away with everything” card. That one is always prone to make one want to lose their lunch every time. Get a grip old boy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, as usual you are wrong. Actually, when Puerto Rico got hit last time it was not Trumps fault and when it got his this time it is not Biden’s fault. You are the one who started this idiotic thread calling for peopke to come out and start pointing fingers and start a silly turd fight. Is your logic here the old, “well the other guys were ass holes last time, so let’s be bigger ass holes this time”…..That’s all I read into your OP. Also nauseating is your playing the old “they be pickin‘ on those po Republicans while those Dems get away with everything” card. That one is always prone to make one want to lose their lunch every time. Get a grip old boy.
nope.. i was calling on the [Unwelcome language removed] from before to be [Unwelcome language removed] now. but they cant.cause theyre stuck in zealot mode. nothing about repub or dem. if they dnt have the temerity to call it straight...who are the pussies?

nothing abut repb, dem, other than to you (see: zealot). meanwhile...Puerto Rico got hammered again and it turns out this admin (too!) didnt do dick to expedite shit...and PR is wiped out again..because little was done over all these years an into this administration.

so an adult, me, comes along an calls it out..and all inadult people (you) can do is cry an cry. Hoe DARE anyone call this admin out....why...spitter sputter..how dare anyone..

Spamature

President
from your article:
Joe Biden’s administration blames their predecessors in Donald Trump’s White House and argue, correctly, that they have loosened restrictions on funding. Federal agencies like FEMA say they are trying to get that funding out the door and shovels into ground, but are hamstrung by local capacity issues

Spamature

President
Well, I guess we'll see if thousands continue to die AFTER the hurricane over the next 4 months because of neglect and the denial of funds.

Hey maybe this time a Biden appointee will steal $1.8 billion from hurricane relief funds

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
from your article:
Joe Biden’s administration blames their predecessors in Donald Trump’s White House and argue, correctly, that they have loosened restrictions on funding. Federal agencies like FEMA say they are trying to get that funding out the door and shovels into ground, but are hamstrung by local capacity issues
I saw that. Typical of you only to point to that. So I guess it's Puerto Rico's fault? If only you quoted a little bit further down you would notice Puerto Rico's lament, as in why won't the United States unleash the army corps of engineers to aid them?

Instead we get more blowing smoke in your need to point to only The limited segment of the article, namely it's a hamstrung local issue.

Typical. And precisely my point

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I guess we'll see if thousands continue to die AFTER the hurricane over the next 4 months because of neglect and the denial of funds.

Hey maybe this time a Biden appointee will steal $1.8 billion from hurricane relief funds

Yeah maybe. Meanwhile we'll just watch you blow smoke. Never mind the article points at 28 billion dollars the overwhelming majority of which hasn't been allocated yet. You come over the top pointing at limited capacity issues, principally blaming Puerto Ricans whose island was just destroyed again. Because you know your politic requires you to. Never anyone mind that the article also refers to the miniscule spending that's occurred thus far, including under this administration, amounting only to some millions, as contrasted to the tens of billions that sit on used. But hey I get it let's all just point at trump

Spamature

President
I saw that. Typical of you only to point to that. So I guess it's Puerto Rico's fault? If only you quoted a little bit further down you would notice Puerto Rico's lament, as in why won't the United States unleash the army corps of engineers to aid them?

Instead we get more blowing smoke in your need to point to only The limited segment of the article, namely it's a hamstrung local issue.

Typical. And precisely my point
Because billions of dollars were unleashed, and that should allow public and private entities to do the work.

Jack4freedom

Governor
nope.. i was calling on the [Unwelcome language removed] from before to be [Unwelcome language removed] now. but they cant.cause theyre stuck in zealot mode. nothing about repub or dem. if they dnt have the temerity to call it straight...who are the pussies?

nothing abut repb, dem, other than to you (see: zealot). meanwhile...Puerto Rico got hammered again and it turns out this admin (too!) didnt do dick to expedite shit...and PR is wiped out again..because little was done over all these years an into this administration.

so an adult, me, comes along an calls it out..and all inadult people (you) can do is cry an cry. Hoe DARE anyone call this admin out....why...spitter sputter..how dare anyone..

There you go. Perhaps you should secure a job in hurricane relief or military foreign aid. Right now you are just another know it all, do nothing blowhard shouting orders from the cheap seats. You called out the US and West for being weak and sitting with their thumbs up there asses after Ukraine was attacked and now you are cursing the Biden administration for not concentrating on rebuilding Puerto Rico’s infrastructure. I’m not a huge Biden fan nor a big fan of the US Goverment or either of the two political parties. I’m just a guy with a pretty good bullshit detector and I call it whenever it presents itself. Like when you start your little schtick demeaning America and The West being cowards sitting with their thumbs up their asses and now for our horrible handling of Puerto Rican infrastructure. I find a lot of your comments insulting and annoying so, I tell it like I see it…

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Because billions of dollars were unleashed, and that should allow public and private entities to do the work.
It says only fraction of the monies were spent. Initially on cleanup, and a little bit more on restoring utilities. Nothing on upgrading or improving or safeguarding or buttressing or preparing... Just pointing at those private and public entities, which the very article says aren't able to achieve it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There you go. Perhaps you should secure a job in hurricane relief or military foreign aid. Right now you are just another know it all, do nothing blowhard shouting orders from the cheap seats. You called out the US and West for being weak and sitting with their thumbs up there asses after Ukraine was attacked and now you are cursing the Biden administration for not concentrating on rebuilding Puerto Rico’s infrastructure. I’m not a huge Biden fan nor a big fan of the US Goverment or either of the two political parties. I’m just a guy with a pretty good bullshit detector and I call it whenever it presents itself. Like when you start your little schtick demeaning America and The West being cowards sitting with their thumbs up their asses and now for our horrible handling of Puerto Rican infrastructure. I find a lot of your comments insulting and annoying so, I tell it like I see it…
You don't see shit, you're just a one-way Street running your mouth about one side of the aisle and one side only. You wouldn't dare take a look at the whole because you got to March in lockstep with all your buds.

I get it. That's why I make these kinds of posts. Then blubbering blowhards like you come along and do your double time schtick. If we were in a bar I'd be covered in your spittle you're so apoplectic in your need to avoid calling out obvious deficits.

It's entertaining though, babbling post after babbling post pointing fingers and avoiding the subjects

It is a factual matter that we're sitting on our thumbs as relates Russia. If there were any other country we would have blown them to shit in a hot minute. What's funny is that we know now without a shadow of a doubt that in the conventional conflict we can blow Russia to shit in a hot second.. and still we won't, because you know fu&k Ukraine. We only talk to talk we don't walk the walk anymore.

Since we're here. What exactly is bullshit about pointing out that we're hiding behind Ukraine? What exactly is bullshit about pointing out that aid to Puerto Rico is lagging, and the monies that were allocated for it have only fractionally been spent? Why don't you illuminate everyone with your genius..

Spamature

President
It says only fraction of the monies were spent. Initially on cleanup, and a little bit more on restoring utilities. Nothing on upgrading or improving or safeguarding or buttressing or preparing... Just pointing at those private and public entities, which the very article says aren't able to achieve it.
If only this hadn't happened they might have been able to do such over the non-pandemic years of that admin.

And back around the circle we go

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If only this hadn't happened they might have been able to do such over the non-pandemic years of that admin.

And back around the circle we go
Ah. I see. Well there you have it... You guys go stroke each other off ...or whatever zealots do