• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whew. Using truth and fact and not making it up is tough work..

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Even after the Republican lead investigation confirmed the Russian Trump help the right wingers on here still call it a debunked theory - now that takes a special kind of s _ _ _ _ d

Jack4freedom

Governor
that russkie bogeyman is leading everyone around by the short hairs...
Many people in the know (FBI, CIA, NSA ETC) recognize that the worlds most powerful international organized crime outfit is in cahoots with it‘s government which has a huge military to enforce its edicts. This is unprecedented in world history. These guys (The Russian Mob) make the old Sicilian/Jewish mob look like a bunch of street punks.

You can call it a hoax all you want, but these guys are for real. I am glad that our Senate, House and various law enforcement agencies are investigating the hell out of them. They are using the US as a money laundering mill and taking that money stolen from the Russian people and using it to buy political power here in the US. I don’t know about you, but to me this seems to be a very serious problem.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Many people in the know (FBI, CIA, NSA ETC) recognize that the worlds most powerful international organized crime outfit is in cahoots with it‘s government which has a huge military to enforce its edicts. This is unprecedented in world history. These guys (The Russian Mob) make the old Sicilian/Jewish mob look like a bunch of street punks.

You can call it a hoax all you want, but these guys are for real. I am glad that our Senate, House and various law enforcement agencies are investigating the hell out of them. They are using the US as a money laundering mill and taking that money stolen from the Russian people and using it to buy political power here in the US. I don’t know about you, but to me this seems to be a very serious problem.
hi. let's start again.

where did i call it a hoax..?

perhaps if we started on a level field...we could have a conversation...

Jack4freedom

Governor
hi. let's start again.

where did i call it a hoax..?

perhaps if we started on a level field...we could have a conversation...
“that russkie bogeyman is leading everybody around by the shorthairs”.....

Sounds a little like calling it a hoax. Half or more of the pro Trump crowd here along with Trump himself flat out call the OSC investigation into Russian attempt to gain political power here by meddling in the 2016 election in the US was a total hoax, witch hunt and coup illegally run BY OUR GUYS.

There is a video of Chris Wallace interviewing Putin in Helsinki a few years back on the Fox News YouTube website. I remember watching the interview in which Wallace did his usual great job and Putin pretty much held his own. Then I read the comments section below. I was shocked at the responses from the Fox News watchers. They were (and still are there) about 90% trashing Chris Wallace for daring to put Putin’s feet to the fire and gushing about what a great guy Vlad is. Google:

Chris Wallace Putin interview YouTube.

The comments are UNBELIEVABLE.. Leads me to believe that many of these Fox News watching pro Trumpers really are being led around by their short hairs...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
“that russkie bogeyman is leading everybody around by the shorthairs”.....

Sounds a little like calling it a hoax. Half or more of the pro Trump crowd here along with Trump himself flat out call the OSC investigation into Russian attempt to gain political power here by meddling in the 2016 election in the US was a total hoax, witch hunt and coup illegally run BY OUR GUYS.

There is a video of Chris Wallace interviewing Putin in Helsinki a few years back on the Fox News YouTube website. I remember watching the interview in which Wallace did his usual great job and Putin pretty much held his own. Then I read the comments section below. I was shocked at the responses from the Fox News watchers. They were (and still are there) about 90% trashing Chris Wallace for daring to put Putin’s feet to the fire and gushing about what a great guy Vlad is. Google:

Chris Wallace Putin interview YouTube.

The comments are UNBELIEVABLE.. Leads me to believe that many of these Fox News watching pro Trumpers really are being led around by their short hairs...
yes. that's about right.

were you asking me something?

i understand that Russia meddled in the 2016 election. dabbled with clinton, bernie, and ultimately trump.
i dont watch fox.

i hope that helps us communicate better in future.. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor
yes. that's about right.

i understand that Russia meddled in the 2016 election. dabbled with clinton, bernie, and ultimately trump.
i dont watch fox.

The point I am trying to make is that any of these people here on this forum who spout this: Deep State, Hoax, Witch Hunt, Soft Coup crap regarding the Russia investigation are either knowingly or being duped into advancing Russian Mob/Government propaganda as is Trump himself.

That should be a bit of an eye opener for any real American. I really don’t care much about the whole Republican vs Democrat crap or the phony Left vs Right paradigm. However I do care about criminal, murderous entities which are obviously conspiring to buy Congressmen, Senators and in this case a President in order to have a free reign over here.

There is a great book regarding this pheonomenon called “Red Notice” written by US ex pat Bill Browder. He testified before the US Senate about 10 years ago which ended up creating a bill known as The Magnitsky Act. This legislation prohibited Russian mob thugs from being admitted to the US.

Trump, Moscow Mitch, Dana Rohrbacher and others have been tirelessly working on behalf of Putin to weaken and eventually reverse that legislation. That’s why they have been endlessly investigated. I hope these investigations continue until all of the guilty parties are rooted out of our government.

Cheers

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The point I am trying to make is that any of these people here on this forum who spout this: Deep State, Hoax, Witch Hunt, Soft Coup crap regarding the Russia investigation are either knowingly or being duped into advancing Russian Mob/Government propaganda as is Trump himself.

That should be a bit of an eye opener for any real American. I really don’t care much about the whole Republican vs Democrat crap or the phony Left vs Right paradigm. However I do care about criminal, murderous entities which are obviously conspiring to buy Congressmen, Senators and in this case a President in order to have a free reign over here.

There is a great book regarding this pheonomenon called “Red Notice” written by US ex pat Bill Browder. He testified before the US Senate about 10 years ago which ended up creating a bill known as The Magnitsky Act. This legislation prohibited Russian mob thugs from being admitted to the US.

Trump, Moscow Mitch, Dana Rohrbacher and others have been tirelessly working on behalf of Putin to weaken and eventually reverse that legislation. That’s why they have been endlessly investigated. I hope these investigations continue until all of the guilty parties are rooted out of our government.

Cheers
THe Magnitsky act? was a result of Magnitsky getting whacked in prison in i think 2009.. to prohibit oligarchs and such with ties to crime from coming here.. yes.
what do you think of persons continuing to advance the trump conspired with russia, despite findings to the contrary?

Jack4freedom

Governor
THe Magnitsky act? was a result of Magnitsky getting whacked in prison in i think 2009.. to prohibit oligarchs and such with ties to crime from coming here.. yes.
what do you think of persons continuing to advance the trump conspired with russia, despite findings to the contrary?
The way I read the OSC report, it said that they found no prosecutable case of conspiracy against any American including Trump regarding the election. However it did find several instances of obstruction by Trump and his cohorts. That suggests to me that further investigation is warranted. Mueller clearly testified that not only did the Russians attempt to change the outcome in 2016 but they are still doing the same thing right now.

Since the Magnitsky act, it has been ascertained that Russians have been attempting to recruit US politicians to reverse the Magnitsky Act. GOP Congressman Dana Rohrbacher was peddling Russian propaganda films designed to reverse the legislation back in 2014. Our top counterespionage and organized crime FBI agents have been following and investigating several operations and people involved in espionage and criminal activities for decades. The top counterespionage man was Peter Strzok, the top prosecutor in Russian mob operations was Bruce Ohr. Evidently they noticed that many crooks and spies they were surveiling had ties to Trump and his campaign. If they failed to follow up on this, it would have been malpractice.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The way I read the OSC report, it said that they found no prosecutable case of conspiracy against any American including Trump regarding the election. However it did find several instances of obstruction by Trump and his cohorts. That suggests to me that further investigation is warranted. Mueller clearly testified that not only did the Russians attempt to change the outcome in 2016 but they are still doing the same thing right now.

Since the Magnitsky act, it has been ascertained that Russians have been attempting to recruit US politicians to reverse the Magnitsky Act. GOP Congressman Dana Rohrbacher was peddling Russian propaganda films designed to reverse the legislation back in 2014. Our top counterespionage and organized crime FBI agents have been following and investigating several operations and people involved in espionage and criminal activities for decades. The top counterespionage man was Peter Strzok, the top prosecutor in Russian mob operations was Bruce Ohr. Evidently they noticed that many crooks and spies they were surveiling had ties to Trump and his campaign. If they failed to follow up on this, it would have been malpractice.
i believe it said it did not find sufficient evidence...of conspiracy. and didnt take a position on obs of justice

yes. that's about right.

i dont watch fox.

If their goal was to sow chaos and discord I'd say they have been pretty successful.

that russkie bogeyman is leading everyone around by the short hairs...
Not for long. The story just broke that Clinton-funded opposition research (the "dossier") was used by the Russians to spread disinformation to help her get elected.

Now the death-cultists will say they've never even heard of Russia...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not for long. The story just broke that Clinton-funded opposition research (the "dossier") was used by the Russians to spread disinformation to help her get elected.

Now the death-cultists will say they've never even heard of Russia...
it's funny stuff..

you'll excuse me, a i'm expecting a wave of make-shit-up from the make shit uppers any moment now...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Cheers
If you honestly believe that copy and paste you posted:
We intelligent Americans request you do not vote. Thank You