• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Which Republican Candidate Is Most Delusional?

Which Republican Candidate Is Most Delusional?

• Total voters

degsme

Council Member
OK Uncle... I voted for Ron Paul... but Santorum's pronouncements about how English Language proficiency is somehow related to Statehood requirements just put me over the edge

degsme

Council Member
No but this particular one is; also a lot of white Democrats are too.
Yeah so persuasively argued...So what are you going to do when Obama is re-elected? What are you going to do in 2016 when your candidates look more like Pat Buchanan and Rick Perry?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Are we supposed to assume that all Republican candidate are delusional and that one of them is more delusional?

Drumcollie

only if that's what you believe.
Ok I think that maybe understanding the English language maybe problem here...it say which candidate is most delusional. What I think would be fair is to have all candidates included from all parties. I am just trying to find out if tthe article is an attempt to discredit Republicans or does the article want to have a valid conversation about which candidate would be the better choice for President and why that person thinks their choice is better....but just so you know My guess would be that this is not about finding what candidate is best for the country and the problems we are facing, but rather an attempt to smear candidates so as to promote a democrat ideal. Which is fine if you want to do so but I think the left is delusional about thinking their ideals are what is best for the country form a governmental standpoint, which I disagree with.

degsme

Council Member
Ok I think that maybe understanding the English language maybe problem here...it say which candidate is most delusional. What I think would be fair is to have all candidates included from all parties. I am just trying to find out if tthe article is an attempt to discredit Republicans or does the article want to have a valid conversation about which candidate would be the better choice for President and why that person thinks their choice is better....but just so you know My guess would be that this is not about finding what candidate is best for the country and the problems we are facing, but rather an attempt to smear candidates so as to promote a democrat ideal. Which is fine if you want to do so but I think the left is delusional about thinking their ideals are what is best for the country form a governmental standpoint, which I disagree with.
Its a polemic about the lunacy of the GOP candidates.

Drumcollie

Its a polemic about the lunacy of the GOP candidates.
I get it now thanks...makes complete sense now. I think the argument is best made in the fact that we dont want another George Bush, rather that is to say a candidate who will spend 5 trillion of our money in 8 years. We need and have the type President who will lead like Obama who says dont spend 5 trillion in 8 years when you can do it in 3 years. A President who says no to uneployment under 8 percent, a political party whose says we need this crises. Yep I can see why one would want to have this attack particularly if you are a Democrat... Democrats have been attacking people based on race, religion, financial status for the last 200 years. The problem today's democrat will face is that there is too much information available( facts, statistics, imperical data) which will affect they way the American people view what this administration is doing. better stick to trying to get Latino's to punish their enemies.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I get it now thanks...makes complete sense now. I think the argument is best made in the fact that we dont want another George Bush, rather that is to say a candidate who will spend 5 trillion of our money in 8 years. We need and have the type President who will lead like Obama who says dont spend 5 trillion in 8 years when you can do it in 3 years. A President who says no to uneployment under 8 percent, a political party whose says we need this crises. Yep I can see why one would want to have this attack particularly if you are a Democrat... Democrats have been attacking people based on race, religion, financial status for the last 200 years. The problem today's democrat will face is that there is too much information available( facts, statistics, imperical data) which will affect they way the American people view what this administration is doing. better stick to trying to get Latino's to punish their enemies.
Who are the Latino's enemies?