• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White supremacists in MI convicted - training for civil war

Jack4freedom

Governor
But I presented you with several other sources all giving the same facts, not just FOX or the NY Post. It appears you totally disregarded the other sources. Do you believe that Patrisse’s boyfriend gave $970,000 worth of “creative services”? How about the $840,000 for security? If you opt to have no interest in where the money went, then I can live with that. Sadly, I believe she screwed a whole lot of people along the way.
Glad to hear that you don’t want to snoop into a very public figures financial dealings, I assume you feel the same about Trumps financial dealings as well. After all, just like Ms. Cullors , Trump has not been criminally indicted. Right?
For all you and I know his creative services helped BLM get $100,000,000 in donations that he was paid out of. Also, in case you haven’t noticed, there is a hate furor against BLM that has been propagated by right wing radio, right wing cable news and right wing newspapers against BLM and now her.

The country is crawling with heavily armed white supremacists, which is in fact the actual topic of this thread. After the three imbeciles who are named in the OP were convicted, another run of the mill white racist went into a supermarket and killed 10 people.

Maybe amidst this MAGA season of rage, BLM decided to make security a top priority. I know I would and would spare no expense to make sure one of these idiots do not kill her. Did you ever think of that? “Sadly, you believe she screwed a whole lot of people”...ROFL...Well bless your little heart for caring so deeply...

I will leave it to the officials regarding Trump’s financial dealings.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
BLM calls for protesdt but it's not BLM fault black neighborhoods burnt to the ground

Yeah, it was "right-wing saboteurs" in the HOOD

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BTW: I'm guessing the $60Million donated to BLM is none of your $$$$$$$$
Well, BLM never called for arson, and the fires were usually lit after the police swept the BLM organizers off the streets leaving the masses bereft of their leadership.

TBLee

Governor
Well, BLM never called for arson, and the fires were usually lit after the police swept the BLM organizers off the streets leaving the masses bereft of their leadership.
” Hawk Newsome, co-founder of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, told the New York Daily News. “There will be riots, there will be fire and there will be bloodshed because we believe in defending our people.”

EatTheRich

President
” Hawk Newsome, co-founder of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, told the New York Daily News. “There will be riots, there will be fire and there will be bloodshed because we believe in defending our people.”
I meant real BLM, not some guy and his sister who started a two-person “BLM” group with no affiliation with the BLM movement and never did anything but make statements like this on TV.

Colorforms

Senator
I post about 3 white supremacist militia men convicted of training for civil war.....against minorities. You then reveal that you're on the side of these men.
I did?

Wow, you have a radical understanding of the English language.

I don't support anyone who is like BLM.

write on

Senator
….and what privilege is that?
Seriously?

"Sorry sweetie. I can discuss whatever I wish to discuss, whenever I want to discuss it. You hop onto threads and are off topic on a daily basis. Get over yourself… "

...as I've said before.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Could you be more specific? I am a strong willed woman, and I will say whatever I want to say. You seemed bothered by that.
And I love that in a woman!

The sarcasm, without putting blame, went right over your head.

And I say that with the utmost respect.

TBLee

Governor
And I love that in a woman!

The sarcasm, without putting blame, went right over your head.

And I say that with the utmost respect.
Ummm…Ok, sure. If I have learned anything in all my years on this earth it is that we need to be open to each other. I want nothing but for our Country to move forward in a successful manner.

Last edited: