• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White supremacists in MI convicted - training for civil war

TBLee

Governor
It’s amazing how these news organizations got a 63 page report regarding BLM taxes and yet 7 years after he promised we still haven’t gotten Trump’s taxes. Aren‘t you guys kind of beating a dead horse here? We know you don’t like BLM and there is some reported corruption among it‘s leaders. I got it. Like I said, if it’s criminal, prosecute. At this point I’m sure anyone that cares knows this and will think twice about donating money to them. Hopefully now that the spotlight is on them they will use the money everyone now knows they have wisely and donate it to candidates who are running against RepublIcans this fall.
Ok….you are letting me down Jack. THIS particular discussion is about BLM. Try your bet to focus. I find it very telling that you basically ignored the articles I supplied to you, and in your first sentence you try desperately to change the subject to Donald Trump. Let is go Jack, He is NO longer our President. Biden is. And this latest problem with BLM is VERY current news. As in yesterday.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

At Black Lives Matter, nepotism pays extremely well (msn.com)

EatTheRich

President
What, again? This has to be the 4th or 5th time now.

I should just keep these links so that they're ready the next time you ask to link the damage estimates. Maybe you need frontal lobe exercises.
You claimed BLM was responsible. But then you pointed to violence and property destruction that was mostly the work of apolitical opportunists and thrill-seekers, right-wing saboteurs, and Police infiltrators which occurred mostly when BLM was cracked down on.

EatTheRich

President
It’s amazing how these news organizations got a 63 page report regarding BLM taxes and yet 7 years after he promised we still haven’t gotten Trump’s taxes. Aren‘t you guys kind of beating a dead horse here? We know you don’t like BLM and there is some reported corruption among it‘s leaders. I got it. Like I said, if it’s criminal, prosecute. At this point I’m sure anyone that cares knows this and will think twice about donating money to them. Hopefully now that the spotlight is on them they will use the money everyone now knows they have wisely and donate it to candidates who are running against RepublIcans this fall.
I would not call that a wise use of their money.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ok….you are letting me down Jack. THIS particular discussion is about BLM. Try your bet to focus. I find it very telling that you basically ignored the articles I supplied to you, and in your first sentence you try desperately to change the subject to Donald Trump. Let is go Jack, He is NO longer our President. Biden is. And this latest problem with BLM is VERY current news. As in yesterday.
I get it TB. The heads of BLM are being accused by several news sources of misusing funds which were donated. I’ve been reading this stuff for months now. It’s pretty cut and dried. Either what they are doing is illegal or not. If it’s illegal, someone should prosecute them, if not, then it’s really none of my business and I don’t care.

I am not desperately trying to do anything. I read a bunch of articles about this thing. I find them pretty boring at this point, same as the endless bunch of crap about Hunters damn laptop. Like the great Johnny Unitas used to say: “Talk is cheap”....When the indictments come down, I’ll be glad to read them and form an opinion. Until then, it’s all a bunch of hot air in my book.

Also, this is a thread about white supremacists being convicted of training to overthrow the government.....Why did YOU desperately change the subject to BLM malfeasance? What’s up with that?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Non profit org with $43million on the books after buying a $6million Mansion and paying the baby daddy and other cohorts $4million and now IRS is on BLM orgs like stink on doooooooooo

Quite the gig since they help themselves instead than other blacks

Black Lives Matter 'awash in White guilt money': Geraldo Rivera (msn.com)

Black Lives Matter's $6 million mansion a clear violation of IRS law, watchdog charges | Washington Examiner
Fvck Geraldo Rivera and The Washington Examiner...

Colorforms

Senator
You claimed BLM was responsible. But then you pointed to violence and property destruction that was mostly the work of apolitical opportunists and thrill-seekers, right-wing saboteurs, and Police infiltrators which occurred mostly when BLM was cracked down on.
Oh, I forgot. You're living in that alternate reality where cops are instigating attacks against cops and white republicans are dressing up as blacks to burn down black neighborhoods.

My bad.

EatTheRich

President
Oh, I forgot. You're living in that alternate reality where cops are instigating attacks against cops and white republicans are dressing up as blacks to burn down black neighborhoods.

My bad.
No, I’m living in the real world where the biggest physical attacks on cops (as opposed to political challenges to the system of exploitation they defend) in recent memory were by right-wingers: the burning of Minneapolis PD headquarters for which Boogaloo activists were convicted, and the 1/6 insurrection by Trump supporters resulting in dozens of injuries to cops.

TBLee

Governor
I get it TB. The heads of BLM are being accused by several news sources of misusing funds which were donated. I’ve been reading this stuff for months now. It’s pretty cut and dried. Either what they are doing is illegal or not. If it’s illegal, someone should prosecute them, if not, then it’s really none of my business and I don’t care.

I am not desperately trying to do anything. I read a bunch of articles about this thing. I find them pretty boring at this point, same as the endless bunch of crap about Hunters damn laptop. Like the great Johnny Unitas used to say: “Talk is cheap”....When the indictments come down, I’ll be glad to read them and form an opinion. Until then, it’s all a bunch of hot air in my book.

Also, this is a thread about white supremacists being convicted of training to overthrow the government.....Why did YOU desperately change the subject to BLM malfeasance? What’s up with that?
See…I look at it as much different issue. What they did was wrong, regardless of the illegality of it. Your statement that ”if it’s illegal, someone should prosecute them , if not, its really none of my business and I don’t care” is interesting. Do you feel the same way in regards to Donald Trump? He hasn’t been prosecuted, yet time and time again….you certainly don’t have the same attitude. Why is that? Does it only pertain to certain events and certain people?
So…lets go with your opinion that “when the indictments come down, I’ll be glad to read and form an opinion, until then , its all a bunch of hot air in my book”. Another interesting statement you have made. So far, Trump has not been indicted yet you have freely formed a very obvious opinion….is that “all hot air” as well?
By the way, “I” was not the one who brought up BLM. I have NEVER stated that there are not white supremacists among us, and I never will. What I have voiced a concern about is the violence happening within our cities, unrelated to “white supremacy”.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The topic of this thread is:
not BLM.

TBLee

Governor
The topic of this thread is:
not BLM.
Sorry sweetie. I can discuss whatever I wish to discuss, whenever I want to discuss it. You hop onto threads and are off topic on a daily basis. Get over yourself…

Jack4freedom

Governor
See…I look at it as much different issue. What they did was wrong, regardless of the illegality of it. Your statement that ”if it’s illegal, someone should prosecute them , if not, its really none of my business and I don’t care” is interesting. Do you feel the same way in regards to Donald Trump? He hasn’t been prosecuted, yet time and time again….you certainly don’t have the same attitude. Why is that? Does it only pertain to certain events and certain people?
So…lets go with your opinion that “when the indictments come down, I’ll be glad to read and form an opinion, until then , its all a bunch of hot air in my book”. Another interesting statement you have made. So far, Trump has not been indicted yet you have freely formed a very obvious opinion….is that “all hot air” as well?
By the way, “I” was not the one who brought up BLM. I have NEVER stated that there are not white supremacists among us, and I never will. What I have voiced a concern about is the violence happening within our cities, unrelated to “white supremacy”.
TB...Trump is not the President anymore...Let it go for christs sake! This thread is about a few white supremicists morons who were convicted in Michigan. On the third post in this thread, your buddy immediately switched into BLM mode just like Tucker, Sean, Laura and every right wing nit wit did before the blood was dry in the US Capital after it was attacked by a bunch of white supremacists and other assorted morons in the name of MAGA.

You have not voiced concern about violence in the cities not related to white supremacy. You have just pulled the old Fox News gambit of trying to deflect to something over to the dreaded BLM. Your stories are about people who have organized a non profit which has received over $77,000,000 in donations over the past couple of years and bought some properties. Evidently, they have filed taxes and a 63 page document regarding where their money went. Seems pretty transparent to me.

I remember when it first came to light that the head of BLM was living in a million dollar mansion in Topanga Canyon here in LA. I went to the address and found an 1800 sq foot house on a quarter acre lot. Anyone running an organization with that much cash flow would be likely to live in a place like that or far more lavish. But this woman was a black person...How dare she live in a nice house? Uppity...you bet.

Now, with over 44 million in cash, on hand the organization has purchased a 6 million dollar property that they are using as a base of operation (investing in LA real estate has always been a pretty safe bet) and the news buzzards are circling around them and questioning how they decide to disperse their funds using racist terms like “baby daddy” and casting aspersions on the whole organization.

Forgive me if I am a little skeptical of these hit pieces and especially of those posting multiple threads about the horrors of BLM. I call BULLSHIT. If you are so concerned about helping BLM spend its money more wisely, perhaps you should join and get involved. They welcome input from people of all races and creeds. Right on their website there are places where you can click and offer to volunteer. Or...you can continue to sit in the cheap seats gossiping about them like the rest of the GOP sewing circle.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
BLM calls for protesdt but it's not BLM fault black neighborhoods burnt to the ground

Yeah, it was "right-wing saboteurs" in the HOOD

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BTW: I'm guessing the $60Million donated to BLM is none of your $$$$$$$$

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, I’m living in the real world where the biggest physical attacks on cops (as opposed to political challenges to the system of exploitation they defend) in recent memory were by right-wingers: the burning of Minneapolis PD headquarters for which Boogaloo activists were convicted, and the 1/6 insurrection by Trump supporters resulting in dozens of injuries to cops.
:dozens" PJ leftist have posted it was hundereds since Jan 6

All Minneapolis burned over a dope head!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
TB...Trump is not the President anymore...Let it go for christs sake! This thread is about a few white supremicists morons who were convicted in Michigan. On the third post in this thread, your buddy immediately switched into BLM mode just like Tucker, Sean, Laura and every right wing nit wit did before the blood was dry in the US Capital after it was attacked by a bunch of white supremacists and other assorted morons in the name of MAGA.

You have not voiced concern about violence in the cities not related to white supremacy. You have just pulled the old Fox News gambit of trying to deflect to something over to the dreaded BLM. Your stories are about people who have organized a non profit which has received over $77,000,000 in donations over the past couple of years and bought some properties. Evidently, they have filed taxes and a 63 page document regarding where their money went. Seems pretty transparent to me.

I remember when it first came to light that the head of BLM was living in a million dollar mansion in Topanga Canyon here in LA. I went to the address and found an 1800 sq foot house on a quarter acre lot. Anyone running an organization with that much cash flow would be likely to live in a place like that or far more lavish. But this woman was a black person...How dare she live in a nice house? Uppity...you bet.

Now, with over 44 million in cash, on hand the organization has purchased a 6 million dollar property that they are using as a base of operation (investing in LA real estate has always been a pretty safe bet) and the news buzzards are circling around them and questioning how they decide to disperse their funds using racist terms like “baby daddy” and casting aspersions on the whole organization.

Forgive me if I am a little skeptical of these hit pieces and especially of those posting multiple threads about the horrors of BLM. I call BULLSHIT. If you are so concerned about helping BLM spend its money more wisely, perhaps you should join and get involved. They welcome input from people of all races and creeds. Right on their website there are places where you can click and offer to volunteer. Or...you can continue to sit in the cheap seats gossiping about them like the rest of the GOP sewing circle.
I wish I'd been her Baby Daddy and got me $Ms

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor

I absolutely realize that Trump is not our President at the present time, in fact….I have mentioned it many times as he appears to be front and center daily on this forum.
I will say you without a doubt are diligent in your support of Patrisse. Does it not bother you that she gave the father of her child…$970,000 that should have been geared toward helping others? My issue with HER has nothing to do with the color of her skin, and much more to do with the fact that she used victims to become a millionaire.
As for your suggestions that I volunteer. I have worked with Domestic Violence victims for about 10 years now. So, I find your comments way off base.
I have been dedicated to the cause of helping abused woman and their children regardless of the color of their skin, their political affiliation or their financial status. Perhaps you should think…before you speak.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I wish I'd been her Baby Daddy and got me $4M
America....Land of opportunity....I am thinking of volunteering for BLM...They have a nice bottom line in a tipsy trurvy economy. I once lived down the street from the original BLM “Marxist Mansion” in Topanga Canyon which was reported by the scum at NY Post and puked out endlessly by the dick suckers at Fox News. I had a bigger house on 1/2 acre that I bought for $65,000 in 1981 and sold for $220,000 in 1990.

Mansion, my ass. The the scum from the New York Post who were snooping around her house peeking in windows for months were repeatedly told to fvck off. Then they wrote a blockbuster front page story about the broad buying a $37,000 fence which kept them from peeping into her windows. I like her and BLM in general...Nothing pisses morons and ass holes like the NY Post reporting team off more than a black woman with way more money than them.

Now they are screaming about an organization with $50,000,000 in the bank buying a “Secret $6,000,000 place in Sherman Oaks”. How big a secret could it be if these morons found it and started posting up there to harass her? I hope she is sitting up in the place laughing and drinking a $200 bottle of Italian wine with some sausage and peppers.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
I absolutely realize that Trump is not our President at the present time, in fact….I have mentioned it many times as he appears to be front and center daily on this forum.
I will say you without a doubt are diligent in your support of Patrisse. Does it not bother you that she gave the father of her child…$970,000 that should have been geared toward helping others? My issue with HER has nothing to do with the color of her skin, and much more to do with the fact that she used victims to become a millionaire.
As for your suggestions that I volunteer. I have worked with Domestic Violence victims for about 10 years now. So, I find your comments way off base.
I have been dedicated to the cause of helping abused woman and their children regardless of the color of their skin, their political affiliation or their financial status. Perhaps you should think…before you speak.
It’s not really so much that I diligently support her, but rather that I really despise the scum from NY Post and Fox News who have been trying to destroy her. Bullshit crap about “Marxist Mansion In Topanga” (3 bedroom house in old hippy enclave) “Marxist BLM buy Secret $6,000,000 mansion and give $970,000 To Baby Daddy” ....You can tell a lot about someone by the people that hate her. I don’t believe everything I read TB. I am not so convinced that ”she gave $970,000 to the father of her child” just because he be the “baby daddy’ “....That’s beauty parlor gossip type crap in my book and certainly not any of my business.

I’m not going to spend my time probing into their personal business. No, it doesn’t bother me one bit. That’s left for you and the NY Post. My hope is that she and BLM continue to grow, produce media content regarding their mission and help raise awareness regarding police community relations and perhaps save some lives.

As she does this, I hope she makes enough money to live a comfortable, peaceful and exciting life. Regarding my comments being off base..I am not here telling you or anybody else how to run your abused woman shelter or snooping around your house peeping through your windows and into your financial dealings....I wish you and those you are helping all the best.

TBLee

Governor
It’s not really so much that I diligently support her, but rather that I really despise the scum from NY Post and Fox News who have been trying to destroy her. Bullshit crap about “Marxist Mansion In Topanga” (3 bedroom house in old hippy enclave) “Marxist BLM buy Secret $6,000,000 mansion and give $970,000 To Baby Daddy” ....You can tell a lot about someone by the people that hate her. I don’t believe everything I read TB. I am not so convinced that ”she gave $970,000 to the father of her child” just because he be the “baby daddy’ “....That’s beauty parlor gossip type crap in my book and certainly not any of my business.

I’m not going to spend my time probing into their personal business. No, it doesn’t bother me one bit. That’s left for you and the NY Post. My hope is that she and BLM continue to grow, produce media content regarding their mission and help raise awareness regarding police community relations and perhaps save some lives.

As she does this, I hope she makes enough money to live a comfortable, peaceful and exciting life. Regarding my comments being off base..I am not here telling you or anybody else how to run your abused woman shelter or snooping around your house peeping through your windows and into your financial dealings....I wish you and those you are helping all the best.
But I presented you with several other sources all giving the same facts, not just FOX or the NY Post. It appears you totally disregarded the other sources. Do you believe that Patrisse’s boyfriend gave $970,000 worth of “creative services”? How about the $840,000 for security? If you opt to have no interest in where the money went, then I can live with that. Sadly, I believe she screwed a whole lot of people along the way.
Glad to hear that you don’t want to snoop into a very public figures financial dealings, I assume you feel the same about Trumps financial dealings as well. After all, just like Ms. Cullors , Trump has not been criminally indicted. Right?