• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White women had the lowest abortion rate -Black women had the highest abortion rate: CDC

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
White women had the lowest abortion rate (6.6 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (117 abortions per 1,000 live births), and non-Hispanic Black women had the highest abortion rate (23.8 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (386 abortions per 1,000 live births).
Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2019 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

This is what Sanger meant by a "Cleaner race." Abortion in America re racist and wrong which is why the left fights hard for abortion. We hope that the left will see value in life and help all GOD's children to live a full life.

Reactions: Jen

TBLee

Governor
White women had the lowest abortion rate (6.6 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (117 abortions per 1,000 live births), and non-Hispanic Black women had the highest abortion rate (23.8 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (386 abortions per 1,000 live births).

This is what Sanger meant by a "Cleaner race." Abortion in America re racist and wrong which is why the left fights hard for abortion. We hope that the left will see value in life and help all GOD's children to live a full life.
There will be crickets.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
We hope that the left will see value in life and help all GOD's children to live a full life.
It seems they already do that, especially re: the programs helping those needing help with food, health care and housing.

Jen

Senator

I hope that Sanger's thoughts for abortion are put in the trash where they belong. Sanger was a very racist and evil woman.

What I would like to see is black families back intact as they were when I was a child. I don't know what happened to fracture those families, but I hope it is fixed.