• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whites Need Not Apply: Biden Says His Priority Will Be to Help Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Native Americans Reope

protectionist

Governor
I've been saying it and posting it for years. While Democrats blabber about Trump and Republicans as being "racist" (without ever offering any reason), they themselves have been the biggest racists in America. Since the 1960's, these hypocrites have been racially discriminating against whites, in all their Affirmative Action programs, open admissions programs, and other giveaways exclusively for blacks and other minorities, with whites being shut out completely.

Well, here's Joe Biden, openly admitting (on video, as he often does) his racism, which Democrats amazingly don't define anything as racism, as long as minorities are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. And all you lower income white people out there who voted for Joe Biden (or engaged in fraud to help his election), should take special notice of how you are going to be detached from Biden's administration. This is like a family with 5 kids who buy shoes for 4 of them, and let one of the kids go barefoot.

It's hilarious that the white guilt clowns who follow Biden think they'll somehow get special treatment when the time comes.

Looks like it won't be long to find out just how much of a Christian Nation it is with newly elected Catholics dictating US troops to kill Americans on their behalf.

I've been saying it and posting it for years. While Democrats blabber about Trump and Republicans as being "racist" (without ever offering any reason), they themselves have been the biggest racists in America. Since the 1960's, these hypocrites have been racially discriminating against whites, in all their Affirmative Action programs, open admissions programs, and other giveaways exclusively for blacks and other minorities, with whites being shut out completely.

Well, here's Joe Biden, openly admitting (on video, as he often does) his racism, which Democrats amazingly don't define anything as racism, as long as minorities are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. And all you lower income white people out there who voted for Joe Biden (or engaged in fraud to help his election), should take special notice of how you are going to be detached from Biden's administration. This is like a family with 5 kids who buy shoes for 4 of them, and let one of the kids go barefoot.

So which of his nominees do you think is unqualified?

So which of his nominees do you think is unqualified?
SCOTUS Chief Justice Rehnquist's diatribe of "it's a Christian Nation" has more than enough lynching enforcement for that "serve the Pope or die" tautology where the USA kills Americans, just as the Catholic Church assassination of JFK for Christiananality pedophilia megalomaniacal business super egos which resulted in the second coming of a Christian Nation religious heritage thru 9/11 for continuing suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I think it is about time minorities have a seat at the table. I mean by 2040 THE " WHITE" race will be a minority race and there is nothing that can change that evolving demographic, no matter how many red hats are worn and threats made. So whine and cry all you want but change is in the wind. So funny to watch the desperation setting in , enjoy your life is the advice I give but if you want to live it angry, desperate and hating your fellow man - so be it - your choice. #fakeevangelicalsunite

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So Trump did win the election...........if you only count white votes and only those votes matter - right ?

Have you sent your check today, Trump will need a bunch of lawyers ASAP