• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who does the "elite Liberal Media" want for GOP Nominee???

Kenny

Council Member
Romney and Obama are indistinguishable.

What's the point of an election between the two?

Alan

Council Member
Hopefully the Romney coronation committee may reconsider their options...but like any Republican who heeds Ronald Reagan's 11th Commandment I'll--albeit reluctantly--support MR

GordonGecko

President
Hopefully the Romney coronation committee may reconsider their options...but like any Republican who heeds Ronald Reagan's 11th Commandment I'll--albeit reluctantly--support MR
CorruptB seems of two minds.....Julie said "You're stuck with Romney" and he claims that "No, no...my friends are very keen on Mitt". Then he admits on another thread that the Evangeys and Religious Right realize they are...

stuck with Mitt. :)

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Of course not.

But even they concede that it's possible that Romney could win.

Even they see how vulnerable Obama is.

good news indeed.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I'll tell you.

Obama can't get a consensus.

Romney can.

Oh, and take a look at their policies, they are far from interchangeable.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Both true.

My friends aren't 'evangies or religious right'.

By the way, aren't they the same thing?

Regardless, they'll both (friends and hard right) will vote for Romney or Against Obama.

GordonGecko

President
But your claim was people LIKED Romney and didn't feel "stuck" with him.....then you contradicted that by saying the Religious Right WAS "stuck" with him, though it didn't matter because they hate Obama.

According to his poll numbers "Kenny" and Bo were right...75% of his own Party don't like him.

GordonGecko

President
CB...read what I said

"But your claim was people LIKED Romney and didn't feel "stuck" with him..."

You see the word "most"?

GordonGecko

President
Sure I saw that.

Now where's the link where I claim that most people like Romney and don't feel stuck with him?
If I said or implied that, I apologize. I was just taking exception to YOU taking exception that the Right DOESN'T feel "stuck" with Romney on Julie's thread.

Obviously at 75% against him or not enthusiastic for him if you want to be charitable.....they MIGHT not feel "thrilled" knowing they're going to HAVE to vote for him.