• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who has broken up more Heterosexual marriages

Who has broken up more Heterosexual Marriages?

• Dan Savage - Sex Columnist and gay founder of "It Gets Better"

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Newt Gingrich - with 2 divorces and unknown number of affairs under his belt

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

degsme

Council Member
OK who is it?

The Conservative "historian" of "family values"

OR

The Gay Sex Columnist who advocates honesty about being Monogamish?

If you were raised by same sex parents, which one would be Harry and which one would be Mary?

And with our nation heading off a cliff of debt, loss of personal liberty and loss of private property rights, by the encroachment of a massive centralized Federal Bureaucracy into every aspect of our lives, who really gives a damn, at this point in time, about marriage between same sex people who are suffering from the birth defect known as homosexuality?

Dino

Russian Asset
I would. I think it's a biological mutation that would doom a species if carried out through a gene pool. The nuances and play-acting of the lifestyle are surely put-ons to attract more of the same. Those actions and mannerisms are NOT inborn.

degsme

Council Member
If you were raised by same sex parents, which one would be Harry and which one would be Mary?
And that matters why?

And with our nation heading off a cliff of debt, loss of personal liberty and loss of private property rights, by the encroachment of a massive centralized Federal Bureaucracy into every aspect of our lives, who really gives a damn, at this point in time, about marriage between same sex people who are suffering from the birth defect known as homosexuality?
Hmm so is the wrong skin color also a birth defect?

By calling homosexuality a "birth defect", you are admitting that gay people are born that way. I don't think you meant to do that.
I believe it's both. In some people inborn and in some people learned

I think it's more than obvious, from looking at animal activity, that in some people, homosexual tendencies are inborn and not learned. I once had a dog that was attracted to other male dogs rather than female dogs. A female in heat would set him off, but he went after the males.

That is not to say, that in human beings, possessing the intelligence to know that homosexuality is a 'abnormal' condition, that one cannot work or learn new behavior. I believe that one can change certain tendencies that they are born with, if one has the will and desire to do so. At least in a certain percentage of cases.

And in the cases of 'learned' homosexual activity, it is entirely possible to change.

degsme

Council Member
I believe it's both. In some people inborn and in some people learned
And your evidence to support those "beliefs"?

That is not to say, that in human beings, possessing the intelligence to know that homosexuality is a 'abnormal' condition,
Um how is it "abnormal" if it occurs in nature?

that one cannot work or learn new behavior.
RIGHT.. sp explain to me how you can 'learn' to be attracted to a different type of woman?

Z

zzigzzag

"The nuances and play-acting of the lifestyle are surely put-ons to attract more of the same. Those actions and mannerisms are NOT inborn."

And this differs from hetero courting in what way? We're all so genuine when wooing our prey? We never posture and profile? Get real. We're phonier, if anything. Hell, I dated the sweetest, sexiest, lovinest southern belle you'd ever want to meet for two years. The day after I married her, she turned into a screeching, frigid shrew. I don't miss it, whatever it was.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"The nuances and play-acting of the lifestyle are surely put-ons to attract more of the same. Those actions and mannerisms are NOT inborn."

And this differs from hetero courting in what way? We're all so genuine when wooing our prey? We never posture and profile? Get real. We're phonier, if anything. Hell, I dated the sweetest, sexiest, lovinest southern belle you'd ever want to meet for two years. The day after I married her, she turned into a screeching, frigid shrew. I don't miss it, whatever it was.
For some reason once that piece of paper is notarized, majority become that....way......it's like 'I gotcha now' or some shiite.

Dino

Russian Asset
Glad you agree. So when what is perceived as "rude" or "insulting' stereotypes, they're actually the same put-on mannerisms used in courting. So why are they then considered "insults"?

Z

zzigzzag

"I believe it's both."

It's not. I've always wanted to be gay. Guys are easy. Just haven't been able to cultivate an attraction to any of the hairy, lumpy buffoons. Not even curiosity.

Z

zzigzzag

Clinton told a sex lie and gave us a balanced budget with a surplus. Bush and Cheney were sexless critters but told lies that took us to war and doubled the debt.

I'll take Slick.