• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who has broken up more Heterosexual marriages

Who has broken up more Heterosexual Marriages?

• Dan Savage - Sex Columnist and gay founder of "It Gets Better"

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Newt Gingrich - with 2 divorces and unknown number of affairs under his belt

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Z

zzigzzag

I'm insulted by ridiculing neither flaming nor fawning. Neither has any bearing on determining sexuality. Both are funny and both come after that determination. Neither is as offensive as a President strutting around in a flight suit on a carrier and usurping honor from men and women who serve and sacrifice. Now that was outrageous behavior.

Z

zzigzzag

"majority become that....way"

I don't know. I'm a fast learner. I learned to look for a little Tomboy in her if I want to be happy over the long run. There are women who actually like men because they're men. Wouldn't trade the one I've been with for the past five years for anything. I'll agree it's rare. But she's The One for me. We should never settle. She's out there.

Dino

Russian Asset
Now you've lapsed purely from reason and scientific fact into your own biased political rhetoric. What I should debate you on that?

Z

zzigzzag

Newt calls it that and is proud to take credit for it. Says so all the time. Don't tell me he's running on a lie. That would just crush me. It would also leave him with no real accomplishments to brag about if he couldn't glom them from Clinton's Presidency. Making the Republican party what it is today is certainly nothing to brag about. Does he have a third thing?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
No, he's right.

People are born that way. (I can't imagine anyone choosing to do something that gross.)

So, like cleft palate or albinism, it's a birth defect.

Z

zzigzzag

You can debate me about the sky being blue if you want to. We've both seen that with our own two eyes as well. I'd win that one, too, if you take green.

Z

zzigzzag

Describe the non-defective, please. What is the standard? A larger percentage are gay than have red hair. Is that a "birth defect"? How about freckles? What is the non-defective nose size? Which is the defect? Big boobs or small? Large balls or ones like yours?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Z

zzigzzag

You'll vote "ABO" like the rest of the dittoheads. That's what people who don't give a shit will be doing.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Here's the deal.

Birth = born with

Defect = an affliction which hampers survival.

Gays are born with a predilection for eschewing sex with the opposite gender, a condition that is terminal to the species.

Thus, homosexuality is a birth defect.

(and I'll gloss over the personal attack, just this once)

GordonGecko

President
If Gingrich support continues among the Religious Right (out of hatred of Romney...likely because he's Mormon)....

they will COMPLETELY undercut any future sermons on "defending traditional marriage". How can they do such rants and not be laughed off the stage?

Dino

Russian Asset
You want to debate the merits of Bush in a flight suit...and you think you'd "win"??

Really? I doubt you believe that that is an intellectual debate that can be won or lost.

Lapcat

Governor
Well....gays all claim that it's not a "choice". So if it isn't inherent from birth....

and it's not a choice....

what IS it?

By calling homosexuality a "birth defect", you are admitting that gay people are born that way. I don't think you meant to do that.

Lapcat

Governor
Your very question is a blatant lie....much like the bogus poll questions in the top post subject.

It insinuates that to be part of the RR, one must "hate". And nothing could be further from the truth. It's not a matter of hate at all. It's a matter of choosing the person that would be best for America's Christian and spiritual health, freedom and future. The RR probably doesn't think Mormonism reflects America's values...whereas...since we are ALL sinners in the eyes of God, Newt would be the logical choice of the two.

If Gingrich support continues among the Religious Right (out of hatred of Romney...likely because he's Mormon)....

they will COMPLETELY undercut any future sermons on "defending traditional marriage". How can they do such rants and not be laughed off the stage?

Lapcat

Governor
Quite frankly, the question is asinine. And there is no proof that Newt has broken up anyone's marriage other than his own......and of course, it DOES take two to tango AND two to break up a marriage. And the reasons his former two marriages broke up are private. At least, they should be....according to leftie hypocrites that all said so about Bubba "Blow Job" Clinton when he was screwing around on Hillary with everything that moved. What a conveeenient memory lapse lefties have....tsk tsk.

OK who is it?

The Conservative "historian" of "family values"

OR

The Gay Sex Columnist who advocates honesty about being Monogamish?

Bo-4

Senator
Absolutely Lappy

Newton the Serial Adulterer and Criminal Speaker Ousted by his Own Party for 88 Ethics Violations and Fined 300k is INDEED your "logical choice"!!

And besides, he's been forgiven and is a grandfather now who can't get it up! :D

Bo-4

Senator
Quite frankly, the question is asinine. And there is no proof that Newt has broken up anyone's marriage other than his own......and of course, it DOES take two to tango AND two to break up a marriage. And the reasons his former two marriages broke up are private. At least, they should be....according to leftie hypocrites that all said so about Bubba "Blow Job" Clinton when he was screwing around on Hillary with everything that moved. What a conveeenient memory lapse lefties have....tsk tsk.
Bubba didn't run on a family values platform, and didn't call for Newtie's removal as Speaker.

Lapcat

Governor
Except THAT....ALL but one of the ethics violations charges were DROPPED. A pertinant fact that lefties ALWAYS deliberately ignore (ie lie about).....tsk tsk.

The only reason Newt was charged was cause he had committed the mortal sin of being extreeemely effective in combating DemocRats/leftists. And he still IS and shall combat DemocRats and leftists....especially once he's in the White House.

Choke on it....lol!

Newton the Serial Adulterer and Criminal Speaker Ousted by his Own Party for 88 Ethics Violations and Fined 300k is INDEED your "logical choice"!!

And besides, he's been forgiven and is a grandfather now who can't get it up! :D