• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?

write on

Senator
He asks this even though the Oval Office was merely feet from her office and that he didn't know her even though she was regularly in contact with Meadows and Giuliani.

1656791412838.png

Aren't Trump supporters getting tired of defending the wannabe fascist?

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
He asks this even though the Oval Office was merely feet from her office and that he didn't know her even though she was regularly in contact with Meadows and Giuliani.

View attachment 71155

Aren't Trump supporters getting tired of defending the wannabe fascist?
And just as significantly, why isn’t he paying her legal fees now?

Perhaps because she’s now telling the truth? Trump HATES the truth.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Almost as tired as you are of smearing him. :)
Right...so you hear something he has done, which happens to be an account from someone who was present at the time, and you call it a smear.

Think back to the crap you've written about Obama or Biden,

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm guessing majority of leftist here don't even know their neighbors.........

I don't know if he does or doesn't know her and don't give a damn either way, but, you ask who she is, well, IMO she's a girl in trouble after SS testify

January 6 hearing: Brit Hume has never seen a committee where every member is on same side (msn.com)
Has Hume ever seen a committee where one side refused to participate? McCarthy pulled three republicans off of the committee.

In your opinion she's in trouble? Only if Trump had his way.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Has Hume ever seen a committee where one side refused to participate? McCarthy pulled three republicans off of the committee.

In your opinion she's in trouble? Only if Trump had his way.
Has nothing to do with Trump
It has to do with lying under oath

write on

Senator
Almost as tired as you are of smearing him. :)
He smears himself with his idiotic claims that he's being persecuted all the while some/most of the right wing say "he's not president anymore, leave him alone" or "Trump lives rent free in the minds of Democrats" as he keeps himself under a microscope because of the things he says.

That IS the definition of a cult leader, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
He smears himself with his idiotic claims that he's being persecuted all the while some/most of the right wing say "he's not president anymore, leave him alone" or "Trump lives rent free in the minds of Democrats" as he keeps himself under a microscope because of the things he says.

That IS the definition of a cult leader, whether you like it or not.
Well since you're helping to persecute him and his followers, I would say his claims were spot on.

write on

Senator
Well since you're helping to persecute him and his followers, I would say his claims were spot on.
Brace yourself...

Colorforms

Senator
Brace yourself...

Oh, I'm sure there are a lot of them. What I think is funny is that you think that after Hutchinsen, anyone with take them seriously.

Hutchinsen was a major democrat screw up for a committee that no one except the leftie propaganda press was taking seriously to begin with.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Oh, I'm sure there are a lot of them. What I think is funny is that you think that after Hutchinsen, anyone with take them seriously.

Hutchinsen was a major democrat screw up for a committee that no one except the leftie propaganda press was taking seriously to begin with.
The ability of Trump cultists to ignore reality is boundless.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Buckle up!

It looks like Trump is sending in one of his most skilled assistant liars to contest what Hutchinson said….

Trump was there, but he always does his very best to avoid testifying under oath. He prefers having his minions lie for him.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Just as Trump does, you attack anyone who says anything bad about him. He has attacked his own appointees, like Barr because he said "you lost"....and that meant open season on him. General Mattis, General Milley....Tillerson, Sessions, Vindeman....

You follow in the footsteps of a vindictive megalomaniac.

Obviously Trump is taking the committee seriously...that is exactly why he has to resort to personal attacks on them...