• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who Is Listening?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
To Craig: How Clever. Now respond to your claim:

To Craig: It matters not who you were responding to. When I see the opportunity to broaden a halfwit’s horizon who spouts nonsense in my thread I take it.
It isn't clever, it's a simple truth. There is no such thing as thread ownership. I was responding to a halfwit spouting nonsense.

Once again...I tackled the concept (in a response to you top post)that FoxNews is a ratings beater overall. (It is...and always has been, the CABLE LEADER). That 5 Networks...ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and MSNBC, all suffered at the hands of FoxNews. The numbers ar solid evidence they do not.

To that end, I presented the ratings, with links. The numbers have the Networks...and I included just the 3...garnering about 23 million people to their newscasts. In addition, I showed that FoxNews is available in 90% of households across the United States. Now...you can all argue about the numbers, but you will have a tough time convincing me that 1.8 million is larger than 23 million...so that the premise, FoxNews kicks ass, is anything other than ludicrous.

Flanders

Council Member
It isn't clever, it's a simple truth. There is no such thing as thread ownership. I was responding to a halfwit spouting nonsense.
To Craig: Are you just naturally stupid? You said you responded in YOUR thread. Read our exchange over and over again until you understand what you said.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
To Craig: Are you just naturally stupid? You said you responded in YOUR thread. Read our exchange over and over again until you understand what you said.
Flanders, you can read correct?

I said your TOP POST.

Indeed, I'll repost that part here for your edification...

Once again...I tackled the concept (in a response to you top post)that FoxNews is a ratings beater overall.

Flanders

Council Member
Flanders, you can read correct?

I said your TOP POST.

Indeed, I'll repost that part here for your edification...

Once again...I tackled the concept (in a response to you top post)that FoxNews is a ratings beater overall.
To Craig: Check your reply in #17 permalink.

No response necessary. I only go so far with clever little sneaks. This is where I get off:

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
To Craig: Check your reply in #17 permalink.

No response necessary. I only go so far with clever little sneaks. This is where I get off:

Post 17...

So do I, and so I did.

Nothing there about "your post". Yes...I can understand why you don't want a reply.