• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who is responsible for your town (village, hamlet, etc) re: maintenance...

voyager

4Q2247365
Out here in the woods Mother Nature takes care of most stuff. The county takes care of the roads, the fire dept. is volunteer. I have to take my own trash to the land fill. The HWY patrol might go by once a month.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
is it some local elected constituency?

or Don Trump?
Democrats so badly want the government to take care of everything and for the president to be god.........that they project that onto Trump. It's an especially good deal for them since they hate Trump and he hasn't fixed any of those things they think their government god should be fixing.

Never mind that their sub-god/ demi-god/ local god that they have been electing for the last 30+ years (i.e.Cummings for Baltimore) has done absolutely nothing but make things worse year by year........................................but that's "different".

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Democrats so badly want the government to take care of everything and for the president to be god.........that they project that onto Trump. It's an especially good deal for them since they hate Trump and he hasn't fixed any of those things they think their government god should be fixing.

Never mind that their sub-god/ demi-god/ local god that they have been electing for the last 30+ years (i.e.Cummings for Baltimore) has done absolutely nothing but make things worse year by year........................................but that's "different".
Apparently