• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who Keeps Joining and then Staying Silent?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am. I haven't been here as long as you have, I'm still figuring things out, I guess.
There are a lot of bots registered. Sometimes people join just to check things out and never returned. Sometimes people create a multitude screen names in case they get tossed, then return to trigger old ones later

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
There are a lot of bots registered. Sometimes people join just to check things out and never returned. Sometimes people create a multitude screen names in case they get tossed, then return to trigger old ones later
Crazy cyber-world we live in! Good to know, appreciate it...

Jen

Senator
There seems to be a lot of them. They join and then never say a peep. Odd...
Sometimes a person may just want to read for a while to get a sense of what a board is about.

I have a friend who joined here years ago (Corimini) and he never posted. I don't know whether he read or not. But had he posted........he would have made a great contribution. Maybe he just forgot he was here.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Sometimes a person may just want to read for a while to get a sense of what a board is about.

I have a friend who joined here years ago (Corimini) and he never posted. I don't know whether he read or not. But had he posted........he would have made a great contribution. Maybe he just forgot he was here.
Haha that happens! That’s a good point, I can see it. It seems to happen a lot, I wish more would stop by and stay.