• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who shot the 6 victims in Nashville?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A. Rednecks
B. Responsible gun owners
C. A crazed person with a manifesto and an agenda, and apparently mentally unstable
D. Crazed gun totin gun lovers.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
C. A crazed person with a manifesto and an agenda, and apparently mentally unstable

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, so it is being repeated over and over to start reporting " mentally unstable" people to the proper authorities. Ok, so do you think there will be the old narrative of " they are coming to take my guns" from those affected? Should I go to the local shooting range and start taking down names of lunatics there?

It continues to amaze me that the devote gun lovers want the right to have military styled weapons yet deny the right of a kid to feel safe at school from these same weapons. amiright?

Weapons don't load themselves - I agree - they are just machines, idiotic murderers do. thoughts and prayers.....

As the rep from Tenn. said - It is the price we pay for freedom...... long live the gun lobby and their brainwashing of the sheeple.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ok, so it is being repeated over and over to start reporting " mentally unstable" people to the proper authorities. Ok, so do you think there will be the old narrative of " they are coming to take my guns" from those affected? Should I go to the local shooting range and start taking down names of lunatics there?

It continues to amaze me that the devote gun lovers want the right to have military styled weapons yet deny the right of a kid to feel safe at school from these same weapons. amiright?

Weapons don't load themselves - I agree - they are just machines, idiotic murderers do. thoughts and prayers.....

As the rep from Tenn. said - It is the price we pay for freedom...... long live the gun lobby and their brainwashing of the sheeple.
Yep. One brief opening sentence mentioning the responsible party and reporting mentally-ill threats…then back to paragraphs of rigid content about law abiding folks who own guns, go to shooting ranges, etc.

Lefty is clearly intent on exploiting childrens’ deaths to enable his never-ending gun control agenda rather than…you know…protecting children. “Well…maybe we should report nutcases writing an opus about butchering people instead of waiting for them to actually do so…now…back to those gun toting rednecks I don’t like…”. A half page of mockery and ridicule of people who don’t vote the way lefty prefers ensues.

Kids? What kids? Billy Bob is fat and likes black rifles. I’d better focus all my words - stunted and heavily burdened with ‘pigeon English’ though they may be - on those rednecks.