• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who should be the 2020 Democratic candidate

Pick one or suggest another

• Joe Biden

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

• Oprah Winfrey

• Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Klobuchar

• Cory Booker

• Kamala Harris

• Bill di Blasio

• John Edwards

• Total voters

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Yes I have, Rosie. The wife and I voted the first day of early voting in Texas. I haven't forgotten our bet.
Trump will carry all of those states and Michigan, Wisconsin and maybe Minnesota, plus all the typically red states he carried in '16.

Electoral votes: Trump 300 or more. Biden 230 or less.
My nephew who lives in Dallas, Texas said he had to stand in line 45 minutes to vote yesterday. Do they not have enough polling places?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It is 9:00 pm in California. Biden has 192 electoral votes and Trump has 118 electoral votes. There are still lots of votes to be counted; things could change.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
My nephew who lives in Dallas, Texas said he had to stand in line 45 minutes to vote yesterday. Do they not have enough polling places?
It's always busy on election day. I voted in the early voting opportunity so it took me about 15 minutes. When I lived in Dallas there were always plenty of polling stations but it would sometimes take an hour or so.

Hey, Rosie, I'm going to contact SW to get an address where to send the money for the Forum Supporter banner.
Even if Trump does managed to stop the Democrats' vote fraud and gets an honest count, in which case he will win the election, I'll go ahead and make good on my part of the bet in case Biden manages to win.
I'm still thinking this will go Trump's way.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It's always busy on election day. I voted in the early voting opportunity so it took me about 15 minutes. When I lived in Dallas there were always plenty of polling stations but it would sometimes take an hour or so.

Hey, Rosie, I'm going to contact SW to get an address where to send the money for the Forum Supporter banner.
Even if Trump does managed to stop the Democrats' vote fraud and gets an honest count, in which case he will win the election, I'll go ahead and make good on my part of the bet in case Biden manages to win.
I'm still thinking this will go Trump's way.
Thank you, JackDallas. It could still turn out well for Trump. Pennsylvania has a lot of electoral votes and it is projected for Trump.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It is 8:40 am on November 7, 2020 in California. It has just been announced that VP Joe Biden has 284 electoral votes, making him the President-elect. Pennsylvania's 20 electoral votes put him over the 270 mark.
I still want to see how the voting goes in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina. Trump was ahead of Biden in North Carolina last time I checked.
This has been an interesting Presidential race. :)

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It is 8:40 am on November 7, 2020 in California. It has just been announced that VP Joe Biden has 284 electoral votes, making him the President-elect. Pennsylvania's 20 electoral votes put him over the 270 mark.
I still want to see how the voting goes in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina. Trump was ahead of Biden in North Carolina last time I checked.
This has been an interesting Presidential race. :)
Trump has already won the election so Biden will be fouling the furniture in the Oval Office as an illegitimate appointee.