• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who still thinks CNN is a legitimate news outlet?

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
What is amazing is your willingness to pretend to have access to info that clearly you do not. Basically this guy is a technician. He would have no access to editorial directives. He is expressing an opinion...nothing more.

Feel free to provide any evidence that backs you up...but I won't hold my breath.
Link to his job description.

Schrodinger's Platypus

I gave you the text. Feel free to search for it. I don't take homework assignments from you.
And I don’t trust you. And since you won’t provide a link, your whole “job description” is out of context. Furthermore, none of this changes the fact you did not put a link in #27!

Lie!

This is exactly the kind of thing CNN does.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And I don’t trust you. And since you won’t provide a link, your whole “job description” is out of context. Furthermore none of this changes the fact you did not put a link in#27!

Lie!
So where is your job description for the guy? Where is your proof that a "Technical Director" would have anything to do with content?

The veritas bullshit is hardly proof of anything at all.

Schrodinger's Platypus

So where is your job description for the guy? Where is your proof that a "Technical Director" would have anything to do with content?

From Duckduckgo. . .

No results found for "Direct newscast tapings in the control room, including communicating with talent, producers, or audio operators Operate Sony switcher, cueing video, graphics, and other elements for playback during stories Maintain quality control for all control room elements, cameras, and audio to ensure taping is at the highest quality possible".
Suggestions:
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.
Lie lie lie!

Also. . .

No results found for technical director "Direct newscast tapings in the control room, including communicating with talent, producers, or audio operators Operate Sony switcher, cueing video, graphics, and other elements for playback during stories Maintain quality control for all control room elements, cameras, and audio to ensure taping is at the highest quality possible".

You didn't get his job description at all did you! LIE!

Schrodinger's Platypus

Hey, Benjamin Gelb called. He wants his job descriptionS from MSNBC and NY1 back!

HAAAAAA! You are SO caught out!

It's all in the LinkedIn link!

WHOA! Dude! You copy/pasted Gelb's job history together and sold it as a Technical Director for CNN!

LIE!

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hey, Benjamin Gelb called. He wants his job descriptionS from MSNBC and NY1 back!

Do you honestly think there would be dramatically different job descriptions for the exact same title? You are truly an idiot.

Spamature

President
Wow! Whistle past the graveyard much?
I see you Republicans don't look in the mirror much.

Folks who really don't have a political party with an actual agenda.

Because swearing everlasting fealty to Donald Trump is not a political agenda

It is a cult of personality.

You people had a party once, but you threw it all away and got on board with a bunch of con artist and scammers.

Spamature

President

WHOA! Dude! You copy/pasted Gelb's job history together and sold it as a Technical Director for CNN!

LIE!
I can tape the news broadcast too.

Which also means if you don't like CNN you can use your position as technical director over your own TV to change the channel or turn the broadcast off completely.

We are all the technical directors of our own screens.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

LIE!
Nope...I got it from a linkedin profile that he deleted.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Premium placed on liberal replies.

The undercover expose shows CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester on Tinder dates revealing to his undercover date that what they actually do at CNN is propaganda—that they do everything they can to accentuate the flaws of Trump no matter how minor and down play the flaws of Biden no matter how major.

Question to you liberals: Do you feel lied to? Duped? Played a fool? Do you feel like 1984 has arrived and you’re on the wrong side of that story? Are you sorry you ever believed anything CNN said?

Or do you double down because your ego is too delicate to stand a little scrutiny?

Full disclosure: This is not about Foxnews. I don’t even like Foxnews. Try to focus on CNN. It’s about your budding cognitive dissonance between your desire to be informed and the reality of your dealer/addict relationship with CNN propaganda.

Part 1 of 3. YouTube still works. Find parts 2 and 3.
"Who still thinks CNN is a legitimate news outlet?"

A more interesting question from my perspective would be;
Who here thought CNN ever was a legitimate news outlet?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

LIE!
So the point was that he was not in control of CNN's editorial direction or the content of the stories reported. Where is your evidence that he was more than a technician working the equipment for taping segments or splicing in background?

I've proven he deleted his own profile...no wonder you didn't find it.

Looks like you are the liar.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"Who still thinks CNN is a legitimate news outlet?"

A more interesting question from my perspective would be;
Who here thought CNN ever was a legitimate news outlet?
Who here thinks a camera operator, video recording tech is responsible for what CNN puts on the air?

Who has ever believed Veritas was a legit investigative organization?

Schrodinger's Platypus

Nope...I got it from a linkedin profile that he deleted.

Which is it?

middleview said:
Do you honestly think there would be dramatically different job descriptions for the exact same title?
Either you got it from his deleted LinkedIn page or you fabricated his job by copy/pasting bits of Gelb's job history together and calling it Chester's job description. Oh but wait! It gets better! From your own lying link.

As CNN is both a media company and a TV network, it is unconfirmed whether Charlie Chester was involved with the TV production or whether his role as technical director was more about managing the company’s direction.

So it doesn't look too accessible by your link or by YOU!

Bottom line is you lied and were SO caught red handed! You cut Gelb's job history word for word from his LinkedIn and put it into post #27 pretending it somehow described what Chester did. Then you lied about getting it from his deleted page!

Lie lie lie! You can not be trusted! You can expect the name "Benjamin Gelb" to be attached to replies to you to remind people how you lied your ass off and were caught in this thread.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Which is it?

Either you got it from his deleted LinkedIn page or you fabricated his job by copy/pasting bits of Gelb's job history together and calling it Chester's job description. Oh but what! It gets better! From your own lying link.

As CNN is both a media company and a TV network, it is unconfirmed whether Charlie Chester was involved with the TV production or whether his role as technical director was more about managing the company’s direction.

So it doesn't look too accessible by your link or by YOU!

Bottom line is you lied and were SO caught red handed! You cut Gelb's job history word for word from his LinkedIn and put it into post #27 pretending it somehow described what Chester did. Then you lied about getting it from his deleted page!

Lie lie lie! You can not be trusted! You can expect the name "Benjamin Gelb" to be attached to replies to you to remind people how you lied your ass off and were caught in this thread.
I copied the job description from his linkedin page before he deleted it.

You now accuse me of lying, with no evidence to back you up...and this after admitting you are not here to have a civil debate with anyone, you are here to insult and ridicule others.

Schrodinger's Platypus

I copied the job description from his linkedin page before he deleted it.

You now accuse me of lying, with no evidence to back you up...and this after admitting you are not here to have a civil debate with anyone, you are here to insult and ridicule others.
I gave you a link to a page in which every single word from post #27 was lifted from two personally described job descriptions from two different media companies and one employee! You gave NO job description from Charlie Chester!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I gave you a link to a page in which every single word from post #27 was lifted from two personally described job descriptions from two different media companies and one employee! You gave NO job description from Charlie Chester!

I gave you the C&P from his Linkedin profile. I gave you a link proving he deleted his profile.

Find a job description from CNN that makes Chester more than an equipment operator or admit that you don't have any evidence that would give the story from Veritas any real credibility.