• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who still thinks CNN is a legitimate news outlet?

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
It is a post from a facebook page that says basically the exact same thing as his linkedin page.

In the end it has been proven that the Veritas bullshit is meaningless. He expressed an opinion about CNN's bias. SFW!

Now let Veritas bait someone at Fox or Infowars.
It has??? Where?

In the end, post 49 proved you are a liar in post 27.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Again. . .

Did you cut off something from the bottom? Something that would add context to the issue? Something that would indicate some sort of bias at work at CNN? Hmmm? Anything?

Hey! Look at that big highlighted yellow part! Did you just lie again!?

And why did you feel the need to cut up your post into two attachments instead of leaving it as one? So you could more easily cherry pick--a.k.a. "lie"--about Chester's job?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Veritas paid an Acorn employee $150,000 for defamation. O'Keefe has been banned from fundraising in a number of states because Veritas did not disclose his felony convictions.

In a number of instances O'Keefe and Veritas have been found to be setting up stings...such as the attempt to get a vote fraud operation going in the case of Jim Moran who was running for congress. At no time did his son agree to the scheme, but the Veritas video was edited in such a way as to make it seem like he was telling the Veritas employee to go ahead.

On January 9, 2017, Project Veritas operative Allison Maass was filmed attempting to bribe members of Americans Take Action into inciting a riot at Trump's inauguration.
Only the most myopic of observers doesn't see that right wing hit-sites are constantly shrouded in sleaze.

Spamature

President
The hell do you mean, “He who?”

Are you off meds and need to take ‘em or are you on ‘em and you’re feeling no pain?

Oh I thought you were talking about the technical director.
You don’t know shit.

Check the Twitter page. There’s at least one TV news media TD saying as much.
Whose twitter page, the technical director ?

I actually did this job for a public access broadcast once.
It's boring if you are not interested in the broadcast but better than being a cameraman.

Like I said he is a TV viewer with a better remote.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Oh I thought you were talking about the technical director.

Whose twitter page, the technical director ?

I actually did this job for a public access broadcast once.
It's boring if you are not interested in the broadcast but better than being a cameraman.

Like I said he is a TV viewer with a better remote.

So it’s amazing you don’t know this but, “public access” does not equal “CNN.”

You’re welcome. Even in my own field I know “systems engineer” for Green City Waste Management does not equal “systems engineer” for Space X. But keep grasping.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Schrodinger's Platypus

Which is his opinion of his own importance and not his job description...Damn you're dumb.
Nope. Actually, if you watch the videos you’ll see how he joined CNN because he knew they were trying to get rid of Trump. But you don’t watch so you don’t know. Because you’re arrogant. And we all know the symbiotic relationship between ignorance and arrogance. Except you. And so you don’t watch which also make you ignorant as well as arrogant.

See, the difference is when I call you dumb. . .it sticks.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope. Actually, if you watch the videos you’ll see how he joined CNN because he knew they were trying to get rid of Trump. But you don’t watch so you don’t know. Because you’re arrogant. And we all know the symbiotic relationship between ignorance and arrogance. Except you. And so you don’t watch which also make you ignorant as well as arrogant.

See, the difference is when I call you dumb. . .it sticks.
You mean in the classic "Rubber" and "Glue" sense? ;)

You admit you are not here to have a civil conversation so your ridicule and insults are tactics exposed to avoid having to have facts, since you rarely have any.

It is a fact that for his facebook page he claimed substantial participation in the 2020 election...Yeah, well certainly not from the point of selecting stories or in influencing the presentations to favor Biden.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

You admit you are not here to have a civil conversation so your ridicule and insults are tactics exposed to avoid having to have facts, since you rarely have any.

It is a fact that for his facebook page he claimed substantial participation in the 2020 election...Yeah, well certainly not from the point of selecting stories or in influencing the presentations to favor Biden.
You certainly demonstrated your intentional dishonesty in this strand, Middleview. How awful for you. That you then proceed... without apology... to mow through page after page after being proven a LIAR simply demonstrates your lack of decency, lack of humility, and iron-clad commitment to bad faith posting in this forum
...as always.

This is the singular reason that - if and when I engage you here - I’ll make a post or two and then not abide your dishonest, gnat-like gadfly-into-oblivion-for-pages baloney that is invariably laced with untruth...and without exception 100% servile to the DNC.

In a sense, your pitiful character guarantees you the last word. Enjoy.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Exposed??? You exposed nothing. I told you all about them.

And I have facts. You lied your ass off in #27. I exposed you in #49! Projection much, bro? Your blah blah about selecting stories is your own attempt to stick another lie into the debate. I never said or implied such. I’ve always maintained he is a rule follower who knows the policy he needs to implement. Which is enough. You should stop digging. You’re exposed.

Lying won’t make it better.

EatTheRich

President
Do you have an accusation to make?

Well, then make it! And back it up with some evidence!
Project Veritas is (obviously) not a legitimate investigative journalistic outlet.

EatTheRich

President
You certainly demonstrated your intentional dishonesty in this strand, Middleview. How awful for you. That you then proceed... without apology... to mow through page after page after being proven a LIAR simply demonstrates your lack of decency, lack of humility, and iron-clad commitment to bad faith posting in this forum
...as always.

This is the singular reason that - if and when I engage you here - I’ll make a post or two and then not abide your dishonest, gnat-like gadfly-into-oblivion-for-pages baloney that is invariably laced with untruth...and without exception 100% servile to the DNC.

In a sense, your pitiful character guarantees you the last word. Enjoy.