• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who still thinks CNN is a legitimate news outlet?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Heh. No it’s not. It’s CNN, genius. Just like the title of the OP says.

Talk about inability to focus!

Aside from that, the topic is your inability to post a damn thing without lying!
so in spite of seeing his job description, you still think he controls the reporting. Yeah, that isn't dishonest at all.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
Why do you think Project Veritas has been successfully sued and prosecuted so many times after defaming people with manipulated video?
Who? Teter? Thrown out. Hoax. Who are you talking about?

You talking about these?

Sounds pretty resolved. Cops deleted exculpatory evidence in the Landauer case. Do you have anything to add?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course not. Very relevant. That will probably make your head hurt but I don’t care.
You've admitted Chester had no say in stories covered or content...I know you don't care about that, nor do you care about the fact that Veritas is well known for editing their sting operations videos to make them as incriminating as possible, even to the point of baiting someone to say something that once edited can be interpreted as actually indicating a scandal.

But then bullshit is your stock in trade.

Schrodinger's Platypus

You've admitted Chester had no say in stories covered or content...I know you don't care about that, nor do you care about the fact that Veritas is well known for editing their sting operations videos to make them as incriminating as possible, even to the point of baiting someone to say something that once edited can be interpreted as actually indicating a scandal.

But then bullshit is your stock in trade.
He didn’t need a say to be relevant. But what does he need? I’ve written on it earlier. Let’s see how well you’ve paid attention.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You talking about these?

Sounds pretty resolved. Cops deleted exculpatory evidence in the Landauer case. Do you have anything to add?
Wow...so Veritas/O'Keefe are now suing for defamation, but have won 5 cases all saying that it was ok to defame their targeted lefties because they have the first amendment right to do so...

That is pretty funny. I guess the NY Times and CNN do not have the same first amendment rights that Veritas does.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just so you know I find it not worth my time to pay much attention to liars. The fault is yours.
So now that is your excuse? You found an identical job description from one I found for the guy and you think they couldn't possibly have used a C&P description for their linkedin pages..right? So now you can avoid having to deal with when I call you out for being intentionally uninformed because you invented this supposed lie.

All part of your disinformation campaign to win by Alinsky tactics of ridicule and irrelevant accusation.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Since I provide a link earlier...

I’ve written on it earlier. Let’s see how well you’ve paid attention.
You wrote that the settlement was for defamation. Ordinarily I’d say you were mistaken. But given your record of lying I’m going to conclude you’re lying now.

The settlement was for invasion of privacy, liar. O’Keefe was “guilty” of filming somebody without their knowledge—in other words, he was guilty of investigative journalism because that’s exactly what he was doing.

Schrodinger's Platypus

So now that is your excuse? You found an identical job description from one I found for the guy and you think they couldn't possibly have used a C&P description for their linkedin pages..right? So now you can avoid having to deal with when I call you out for being intentionally uninformed because you invented this supposed lie.

All part of your disinformation campaign to win by Alinsky tactics of ridicule and irrelevant accusation.
Yes yes I know. You saved it before he deleted it.

What amazes me is that out of all the internet you knew to save that guy’s page because that guy out of 6 billion users was about to delete his page.

And then somehow, magically, his job description morphed from what you said it was in 27 to what it said later in 66 and then later again in 83. Wow! The truth is a strange thing! Or. . .

You’re lying.

EatTheRich

President

You talking about these?

Yeah, it’s not like Project Veritas would misrepresent the record when self-seemingly describing it, right?