• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who took the Pfizer jabs for covid

4/15

Mayor
I am presumeing that jabs is your low IQ term for injection. I had three and have no side effects of any kind.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am presumeing that jabs is your low IQ term for injection. I had three and have no side effects of any kind.
Yet
Pfizer killing people with blood pressure meds
go get your 4th jab

I'm not "presumeing" anything

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I took two Pfizer jabs but made sure that I drank enough Jack Daniels before and after that it would neutralize whatever damage they might cause. No boosters for me though. I skated the first two.
Jack Daniels has kept you safe........
I'm shocked at the number of hipsters testing positive lately, Obama/1st Husband/Hillary and movie stars overseas at what is called our Oscars..........yet after testing positive flew home!

NC Shine cures all ills

God of War

Governor
I took two Pfizer jabs but made sure that I drank enough Jack Daniels before and after that it would neutralize whatever damage they might cause. No boosters for me though. I skated the first two.
In for a pound, in for a penny. Take that third one so says the science. You do "believe" in science don't you?:rolleyes:

God of War

Governor
I'm shocked at the number of hipsters testing positive lately, Obama/1st Husband/Hillary and movie stars overseas at what is called our Oscars..........yet after testing positive flew home!

NC Shine cures all ills
Well, when you kill the host you cure the ills. ;0)

Jack4freedom

Governor

NC Shine cures all ills
Damn right. I am not afraid of the virus and was not afraid of the vaccine. For all I know, they hit me up with salt water and charged the government $100 for it. I’m done with vaccines now.

Jack4freedom

Governor
In for a pound, in for a penny. Take that third one so says the science. You do "believe" in science don't you?:rolleyes:
I got mine so that I could go to concerts without faking documentation. I am not the kind of person who can be taken down by a little shot in the arm or an airborne virus. I got my two and they did not hurt or help me...I am done with them...

EatTheRich

President
I got three shots and still felt pretty lousy when infected with Covid. I have no regrets about being vaccinated though. I may have saved my own life or someone else's.