• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who will it be for 2020?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
On the chance that Trump decides not to run (or can't run) in 2020, who would be a good candidate for the Republican ticket?
1) Mike Pence
2) Chris Christie
3) Marco Rubio
4) John Kasich
Or somebody else? Who would you choose? Just curious.:)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Wishful thinking for Dems - that Trump won't run in 2020.
Democrats are scared silly since Trump really is making things better.

the worse thing that can happen to the slave party is for don to continue his success..

EatTheRich

President
On the chance that Trump decides not to run (or can't run) in 2020, who would be a good candidate for the Republican ticket?
1) Mike Pence
2) Chris Christie
3) Marco Rubio
4) John Kasich
It's hard to come up with a Republican I have much use for. I suppose if they nominate George Pataki we can at least consider that a sign the party is becoming a little saner. Richard Riordan is another comparatively reasonable choice. Or if they can amend the constitution to allow him to run, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
1) Mike Pence
2) Chris Christie
3) Marco Rubio
4) John Kasich
That's just silly childish thinking have a great day.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
the worse thing that can happen to the slave party is for don to continue his success..
If you call what he has been doing success, I'd hate to see what failure looks like. I doubt if he even wants another term. Being President is too hard for him.
Look at the stupid solution he came up with for the school shooting crisis. Require the teachers to carry guns. Whew!

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It's hard to come up with a Republican I have much use for. I suppose if they nominate George Pataki we can at least consider that a sign the party is becoming a little saner. Richard Riordan is another comparatively reasonable choice. Or if they can amend the constitution to allow him to run, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The only one in that list I'm familiar with is Schwarzenegger. I actually voted for him when he ran for Gov. of California. He did a fair job as Gov; I like him.
But, I'm afraid the out-of-wedlock child he fathered would be a big negative for him. In addition to not being an American born citizen.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Another victory when a lib admits defeat they place you on ignore just like *edited* lol
Doesn't matter a bit I'll continue responding to your idiocy no response means you agree
I must not have you on ignore, or I wouldn't have said "Adios". I have never admitted defeat to anyone on this board, certainly not to you. Perhaps if I was debating someone who was smarter than I was, I'd admit defeat. :rolleyes:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
If you call what he has been doing success, I'd hate to see what failure looks like. I doubt if he even wants another term. Being President is too hard for him.
Look at the stupid solution he came up with for the school shooting crisis. Require the teachers to carry guns. Whew!
i fully understand your angst...
i expect it to intensify the better the country does...

Jen

Senator
The only one in that list I'm familiar with is Schwarzenegger. I actually voted for him when he ran for Gov. of California. He did a fair job as Gov; I like him.
But, I'm afraid the out-of-wedlock child he fathered would be a big negative for him. In addition to not being an American born citizen.
Schwarzenegger was not born in the USA and doesn't have American parents. He can't even run.

Trump will be reelected in 2020.