• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoa.... Deaths rocketing

Bugsy McGurk

President
I didn't deliver a homily. What happened to good faith posting?
No? I was moved. It was very sanctimonious. I was wondering if you had a problem with my disagreement with an opinion piece written by right wing hacks. We’ll never know since you replied by insulting me.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No? I was moved. It was very sanctimonious. I was wondering if you had a problem with my disagreement with an opinion piece written by right wing hacks. We’ll never know since you replied by insulting me.
And around we go again. Your replies are all insults, as you can't address a topic with honesty..just waaaa gop drivel ,..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Correction:
Never mind "cloth" masks we will send you good one ?

"Give Away" the words that make leftist eh leftist and good luck thinking that's possible alone with 1billion home test which has already turned into a clusterfvck and a dollar short and a year late

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Can't get all of it. Would be little left. Just the reports and encountered issues
Eh, you're in the thread, why is a report needed
Evidently I get reported often!

A couple leftist bash and damn YOU often but never GOT

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Can't get all of it. Would be little left. Just the reports and encountered issues
The unrelenting manic-siezures-in-lieu-of-good-faith-substantive-posting is the signature offering. To remove such from these DNC human shields would be like deleting salads from the Sweet Tomatoes restaurant chain…or banishing seafood from Long John Silver’s.

Have a heart, man!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Eh, you're in the thread, why is a report needed
Evidently I get reported often!

A couple leftist bash and damn YOU often but never GOT
You don't really.

Eh, they don't scare me. Once you realize they have nothing to offer other than insult and parroting it becomes quite easy to manage..

I mean..have you seen some of my post tallies.... Fish on.. and on.. and on..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The unrelenting manic-siezures-in-lieu-of-good-faith-substantive-posting is the signature offering. To remove such from these DNC human shields would be like deleting salads from the Sweet Tomatoes restaurant chain…or banishing seafood from Long John Silver’s.

Have a heart, man!
Dude.. it's all good. Give the needy their due turn..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You don't really.

Eh, they don't scare me. Once you realize they have nothing to offer other than insult and parroting it becomes quite easy to manage..

I mean..have you seen some of my post tallies.... Fish on.. and on.. and on..
Yeah I have but just bothers me when leftist as write-on and bugs trash you and get away with it...........I want to slap the hell out of them but if I post that I'd get banned.......

Spamature

President
"Give Away" the words that make leftist eh leftist and good luck thinking that's possible alone with 1billion home test which has already turned into a clusterfvck and a dollar short and a year late
Says the folk who turned their noses up at $20 vaccination and instead demanded the $2000 monoclonal antibody treatment.

In a thread about rising deaths from covid you call more testing a clusterfvck ?

What would be a success ?
Providing free home funerals kits for Trump antivaxxer jihadist ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Says the folk who turned their noses up at $20 vaccination and instead demanded the $2000 monoclonal antibody treatment.

In a thread about rising deaths from covid you call more testing a clusterfvck ?

What would be a success ?
Providing free home funerals kits for Trump antivaxxer jihadist ?
Mushrooms