• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoa.... Deaths rocketing

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Dude.. it's all good. Give the needy their due turn..
Roger that. One (normal) man’s assessment of chin spittle is another’s (DNC human shield’s) profundity. This same cast of characters can routinely be seen back-slapping one another in strands in this very forum about their considerable relative intellect. I kid you not. Shaking, feet-shuffling, shut-in, semi-literate codgers snapping towels and self-congratulating

…this is needed entertainment. Cherish every moment.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I have but just bothers me when leftist as write-on and bugs trash you and get away with it...........I want to slap the hell out of them but if I post that I'd get banned.......
There's nobody trashing me. Have you read their shit..they have zero.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It's almost as if the masks we have been wearing for 18 months are nothing more than "facial decorations."

Raoul_Luke

Republicans: Go ahead Biden! Go ahead Dems! Just TRY to take actions to contain Covid! We’ll sabotage ‘em all! We even have the SCOTUS wingers as a backstop! Go, Covid, go!

;-)
Between the vaccinations and covid recovered, we're something like 130% immune - and yet the death march continues apace. It's as if everything we have done to mitigate the spread has, well, failed. The covidiots say "well then we just need to do MOAR of it!"

Raoul_Luke

You should read the newspapers. Covidiots refuse to wear masks. The worst covidiots prevent others from wearing masks.
Well if you read the "newspapers," you'd know there's a growing consensus of "scientists" saying the masks we're wearing are all but useless. You'd possibly also know that Great Britain has just decided to end all mitigation efforts:

England Lifts Face Mask Mandate, Lets People Return to Offices as Omicron Cases Near Peak (msn.com)

Because, unlike you, he is following the science.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Between the vaccinations and covid recovered, we're something like 130% immune - and yet the death march continues apace. It's as if everything we have done to mitigate the spread has, well, failed. The covidiots say "well then we just need to do MOAR of it!"
Again, you should read the newspapers. Almost all the people dying are unvaccinated. Yet here you are doubting the usefulness of vaccines. You have a mind full of mush.

Raoul_Luke

Correction:
Never mind "cloth" masks we will send you good one ?

N95s protect the wearer. Hallaluja - we can finally make mask wearing a personal choice! No more of the "my mask protects you, your mask protects me" cultural Marxist bullsh*t. Let the rest of us alone - we're getting back to normal, whether you like it or not.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well if you read the "newspapers," you'd know there's a growing consensus of "scientists" saying the masks we're wearing are all but useless. You'd possibly also know that Great Britain has just decided to end all mitigation efforts:

England Lifts Face Mask Mandate, Lets People Return to Offices as Omicron Cases Near Peak (msn.com)

Because, unlike you, he is following the science.
The masks “we’re” wearing are useless? There are very effective masks out there. Educate yourself about them.

You really think that people in Great Britain are going to stop wearing masks?

Do you know you’re wrong about everything?

Raoul_Luke

Again, you should read the newspapers. Almost all the people dying are unvaccinated. Yet here you are doubting the usefulness of vaccines. You have a mind full of mush.
That's what they say in American "mainstream" media - the official political narrative. Overseas they are telling the truth that the vaccinated are dying as well.