• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoa.... Deaths rocketing

Spamature

President
N95s protect the wearer. Hallaluja - we can finally make mask wearing a personal choice! No more of the "my mask protects you, your mask protects me" cultural Marxist bullsh*t. Let the rest of us alone - we're getting back to normal, whether you like it or not.
Damn it !

Disease control is not communism.
It's fvcking common sense !

I know Trump supporting antivaxxers.
I have promised them when this is over.
I will never cover my mouth when I cough or sneeze in their presence again.

You are proving your ilk never should have been granted that cultural courtesy in the first place.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Regardless, masks have been imbued with near mystical powers and are effectively signifier of holiness among kook leftist busybody control freaks who were neglected as children. :-/
Such a thoroughly bizarre way to describe something that helps us reduce the spread of disease.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Such a thoroughly bizarre way to describe something that helps us reduce the spread of disease.
Here is your singular response, DNC-deployed threadjacking troll:

Kook leftist Democrats are, at this point, Covid-fetishist religionist control freaks…making bizarre, ritualistic observation of social controls the new sacrament (alongside pulpifying babies in the mother’s womb). You nutcases blather on about Trump and a virus. That is all.

Your ongoing campaign to keep everyone under control by fear mongering is waning, and you will soon need to rack your syphilytic, drug-pummeled brains for a new cudgel.

Ok…enjoy your brain dead last word.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Here is your singular response, DNC-deployed threadjacking troll:

Kook leftist Democrats are, at this point, Covid-fetishist religionist control freaks…making bizarre, ritualistic observation of social controls the new sacrament (alongside pulpifying babies in the mother’s womb). You nutcases blather on about Trump and a virus. That is all.

Your ongoing campaign to keep everyone under control by fear mongering is waning, and you will soon need to rack your syphilytic, drug-pummeled brains for a new cudgel.

Ok…enjoy your brain dead last word.
Repeating such idiocy about the sound practice of wearing masks does not improve it. Very, very bizarre.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Damn it !

Disease control is not communism.
It's fvcking common sense !

I know Trump supporting antivaxxers.
I have promised them when this is over.
I will never cover my mouth when I cough or sneeze in their presence again.

You are proving your ilk never should have been granted that cultural courtesy in the first place.
Fascist!