• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoo Hoo! Bidens says if you make under 400K you won't have to pay one penny in taxes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I’ve never said unemployment is at 40%. If I have you can prove it. Easily. Just copy/paste my words below. Done. See how that works?

But I can tell you you’re full of shyt because I know I’ve never said that. See, this is why no one can believe a word you say. Constant lies all the time.

Statistics are the same way.

60% of statistics are 100% made up. The International Bureau of Statistics says so.

That’s not one but two assertions. Do you see now? Proving one does not prove the other. If the IBS said so it doesn’t make it true.

I know you don’t want to actually work at this but work is the price you must pay for credibility. And you have none. No work, no cred.

And lying puts you in deep debt at high interest.
I didn't say you made that claim, but your support for Trump and his version of current events is what I commented on...Trump made that claim and if you ever called him out for any of his bullshit...feel free to provide a link.

The unemployment rate may be as high as "42 percent."

Or when he claimed to have won the popular vote in 2016 or 2020.

Where is the link to "The International Bureau of Statistics"? Oh...so it doesn't exist?
Wow...so yes, statistics that you pull out of your ass and attribute to fictional sources would more than likely by shitistics.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Boys and girls, don't be STUPID.

If you took ALL the wealth from the millionaires in this country, ALL OF IT, not just the taxable percentage, ALL OF IT, you would run the government for only a month. It is the taxes of the upper, middle and lower classes that run the country.

(STUPID ENOUGH TO BE FORBIDDEN TO VOTE OR REPRODUCE)
1. If you think corporate taxes will NOT be passed on to consumers.

2. If you think corporations will hesitate to send those jobs BACK to China.

3. If you somehow think the taxes on the achievers will pay for Joe Biden's MASSIVE multi trillion dollar new welfare spending

4. If you think this won't take a sledge hammer to the economy that President Trump had turned around from the virus.
1. Nobody is talking about taking all the wealth from all the millionaires? So why bring that up?
2. Trump cut taxes, without cutting spending. That doubled the deficit. How smart was that?

He got a tiny bump in GDP to make his believers that he'd done great things...but the fact is that his GDP increased at pretty much the same rate that Obama's did, right up to the pandemic....when it contracted as bad as the Bush recession.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

If you took ALL the wealth from the millionaires in this country, ALL OF IT, not just the taxable percentage, ALL OF IT, you would run the government for only a month. It is the taxes of the upper, middle and lower classes that run the country.

3. If you somehow think the taxes on the achievers will pay for Joe Biden's MASSIVE multi trillion dollar new welfare spending

4. If you think this won't take a sledge hammer to the economy that President Trump had turned around from the virus.
Did Trump's tax cuts result in lower prices for consumers?

protectionist

Governor
1. Nobody is talking about taking all the wealth from all the millionaires? So why bring that up?
2. Trump cut taxes, without cutting spending. That doubled the deficit. How smart was that?

He got a tiny bump in GDP to make his believers that he'd done great things...but the fact is that his GDP increased at pretty much the same rate that Obama's did, right up to the pandemic....when it contracted as bad as the Bush recession.
I wouldn't call 33.4% increase in GDP growth (3rd quarter of 2020) "a tiny bump in GDP"

Actually, it was the highest jump in US history, and this was while politicians in Democrat cites/states were still locking down.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In a sense, yes...being that they had more money to spend.
Translation: No...nobody cut their prices...Grocery prices actually went up. Gas prices went up. So who got the money that corporations would have paid in taxes but kept? The CEOs and stock holders...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I wouldn't call 33.4% increase in GDP growth (3rd quarter of 2020) "a tiny bump in GDP"

Actually, it was the highest jump in US history, and this was while politicians in Democrat cites/states were still locking down.
After a 31% drop in GDP in the 2nd quarter...that amounts to an actual 2% gain.

Quit being such a moron.

protectionist

Governor
. So a pipeline that isn't providing any oil to anywhere is somehow to blame for gas prices going up? So tell my why gas prices were nearly $4 per gallon a year ago while Trump was in charge....
"a year ago while Trump was in charge...." gas prices were NOWHERE NEAR WHAT YOU SAID (nearly $4 per gallon)

week of May 11, 2020, gas prices were $1.94.gallon > while Trump was in charge....

US Retail Gas Price (ycharts.com)

protectionist

Governor
After a 31% drop in GDP in the 2nd quarter...that amounts to an actual 2% gain.

Quit being such a moron.
Quit being such a moron.

The 2nd quarter drop was PANDEMIC, nothing more. Laughable Democrats still trying to pin the pandemic economy on Trump (when if anybody was responsible for it, it was Obama & Fauci who funded the Wuhan lab)

Also responsible was Pelsoi, for blocking the Stimulus $$ from going out by cramming the proposals with junk she knew Republicans couldn't accept (ex. stimulus $$ to illegal aliens), all designed to keep the economy down, so as to take away Trump's best campaign point (the economy).

Thought you had us fooled, huh ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"a year ago while Trump was in charge...." gas prices were NOWHERE NEAR WHAT YOU SAID (nearly $4 per gallon)

week of May 11, 2020, gas prices were $1.94.gallon > while Trump was in charge....

US Retail Gas Price (ycharts.com)
Gas prices here in Colorado at their worst in 2020 were just under $4.

You want to pick one week over four years. May 2018 $2.90. June 2019 $2.94.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Quit being such a moron.

The 2nd quarter drop was PANDEMIC, nothing more. Laughable Democrats still trying to pin the pandemic economy on Trump (when if anybody was responsible for it, it was Obama & Fauci who funded the Wuhan lab)

Also responsible was Pelsoi, for blocking the Stimulus $$ from going out by cramming the proposals with junk she knew Republicans couldn't accept (ex. stimulus $$ to illegal aliens), all designed to keep the economy down, so as to take away Trump's best campaign point (the economy).

Thought you had us fooled, huh ?
You want to argue the 31% drop was someone else's fault, but the 33% gain was all Trump. It amounts to a 2% gain over two quarters.

Thought you had us fooled, eh?

protectionist

Governor
Translation: No...nobody cut their prices...Grocery prices actually went up. Gas prices went up. So who got the money that corporations would have paid in taxes but kept? The CEOs and stock holders...
Once again, with less tax to pay, consumers have more money to spend, so the difference between their spend budget and prices of goods increased to the favor of the spending budget. Never argue economics with a former university economics teacher. 1620621821275.png

Next you try to say that corporations will pass on tax increases to to consumers in higher prices. I'm just waiting for that one.

Lastly, when corporations (which are much more than just "CEOs and stock holders") get additional $$ from tax breaks, millions of workers in those corporations benefit as well, in a variety of ways.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Once again, with less tax to pay, consumers have more money to spend, so the difference between their spend budget and prices of goods increased to the favor of the spending budget. Never argue economics with a former university economics teacher. View attachment 62957

Next you try to say that corporations will pass on tax increases to to consumers in higher prices. I'm just waiting for that one.
So you admit that no corporations passed on tax cuts to consumers. That is the bottom line.

If I were you I wouldn't try to sell that "former university professor" bullshit... we all know that those who can't do....teach.

protectionist

Governor
You want to argue the 31% drop was someone else's fault, but the 33% gain was all Trump. It amounts to a 2% gain over two quarters.

Thought you had us fooled, eh?
Yes, of course I argue that. Clearly the pandemic (and Democrat lockdowns) caused the big drop. So do you think the pandemic also caused the 33.4% gain ? No, it was Trump advising people to reopen businesses, and good economics.

Forget your 2% gain yammer. I already discounted that (smart people know) 1620622308347.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Once again, with less tax to pay, consumers have more money to spend, so the difference between their spend budget and prices of goods increased to the favor of the spending budget. Never argue economics with a former university economics teacher. View attachment 62957

Lastly, when corporations (which are much more than just "CEOs and stock holders") get additional $$ from tax breaks, millions of workers in those corporations benefit as well, in a variety of ways.
funny thing...I did not...did you? Did your employer give you a raise?

protectionist

Governor
So you admit that no corporations passed on tax cuts to consumers. That is the bottom line.

If I were you I wouldn't try to sell that "former university professor" bullshit... we all know that those who can't do....teach.
I didn't say "no corporations passed on tax cuts to consumers", you said that.

In my case, I taught (microeconomics), AND owned my own business for 12 years ..VERY SUCCESSFULLY, having expanded to 4 branch offices in 3 counties. Posters in another forum all know about that.

So does this mean you are arguing that corporations will pass tax losses, higher labor costs from minimum wage increases, etc. onto consumers, in higher prices ?

protectionist

Governor
funny thing...I did not...did you? Did your employer give you a raise?
In 35 years of being employed, employers gave me raises, increased benefits (various kinds), and increased job security, when their times were good. Ho hum.

I did the same for my employees and customers, when I was an employer/business owner.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't say "no corporations passed on tax cuts to consumers", you said that.

In my case, I taught (microeconomics), AND owned my own business for 12 years ..VERY SUCCESSFULLY, having expanded to 4 branch offices in 3 counties. Posters in another forum all know about that.

So does this mean you are arguing that corporations will pass tax losses, higher labor costs from minimum wage increases, etc. onto consumers, in higher prices ?
gotta love internet claims of super powers or riches beyond belief...

Can you find evidence of one company lowering prices due to tax cuts?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In 35 years of being employed, employers gave me raises, increased benefits (various kinds), and increased job security, when their times were good. Ho hum.

I did the same for my employees and customers, when I was an employer/business owner.
Talking to you is like herding cats.

EatTheRich

President

77.1% of all the wealth in the country is owned by the wealthiest 10% (all of whom are millionaires). That’s over $75 trillion, or 15 years of spending at Trump’s record spending levels.