• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoo Hoo! Bidens says if you make under 400K you won't have to pay one penny in taxes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Biden promises no taxes on anyone making less than $400,000.

Biden promises no taxes on anyone making less than $400,000.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

UPNYA2

Mayor
Biden promises no new taxes on anyone making less than $400,000.
'I accept!': Ted Cruz pokes fun at Biden's tax rate gaffe

The Cruz tweet was accompanied by a video of Biden promising to eliminate taxes for people making under $400,000 per year.

"Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes,” Biden said in the clip.

WHAT'S IN BIDEN PAID LEAVE PLAN AND HOW IT WOULD WORK

Biden was apparently attempting to reiterate his promise that people making under $400,000 would not pay “a single penny” in additional taxes under his proposed tax legislation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not my point. This numb skull can't even read his own speeches let a lone run the country and yet lefty still defends him. LOL He's your man...
Yeah, like when he praised George Washington's troops for attacking British air fields during the revolutionary war...or introduced Tim Apple and Marilyn Lockheed...

Oops..that wasn't Joe? My bad.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Stop brainwashing the mass into voting for Biden. He said no NEW taxes.
Incorrect.

Actually he is quoted as SAYING in the clip;
"Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes,”

It is also stated in the article that;
"Biden was apparently attempting to reiterate his promise that people making under $400,000 would not pay “a single penny” in additional taxes under his proposed tax legislation."

"apparently"?
"attempting to reiterate"?

Things that would never be necessary to say had Biden not lied when he spoke.

(Now, to be fair, I too understand his intention but sadly, in the world we live in these days, where some among us love to keep a running tally of every mis-spoken word or mistake made by a politician they loath to their core, actually using an exact quote to demonstrate a lie is WELL within the boundries, soooo....THIS makes lie #????)