• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoot Whoot - MTT and her gang of 20 are now officially in charge! You righties must be soooo proud!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
There ARE celebrations nationwide as the MTT Gang is now in charge of Congress. I mean even De Santos got 2 committee positions. There is no bottom to the pit of deceit and TRUE-amuricun patriot behavior. Let the dismantling of the govt begin and don't worry about the sane voters, they aren't watching. Can you say Custers last stand ? The voters trusted the GOP to back up all those promises made, major changes, the end of immigration/ crime/ inflation and violence - so let's all watch with wonderment and awe.

So I heard the over/ under is 14 investigations by July - I bet that number was low - way low. Investigate EVERYONE AND DEFAULT THE GOVT - TRUE AMURUCUN PATRIOTS

Afterall the election denying, insurrectionists are now in charge with the ultimate orange puppet master pulling the strings - McCarthy - nice knowing you as they have no use for you now - get ready for him to be tossed aside very soon.

So tell me righties, will you run from this post or man up and proclaim your glee and excitement - you got WHAT YOU WANTED !

Zam-Zam

Senator
There ARE celebrations nationwide as the MTT Gang is now in charge of Congress. I mean even De Santos got 2 committee positions. There is no bottom to the pit of deceit and TRUE-amuricun patriot behavior. Let the dismantling of the govt begin and don't worry about the sane voters, they aren't watching. Can you say Custers last stand ? The voters trusted the GOP to back up all those promises made, major changes, the end of immigration/ crime/ inflation and violence - so let's all watch with wonderment and awe.

So I heard the over/ under is 14 investigations by July - I bet that number was low - way low. Investigate EVERYONE AND DEFAULT THE GOVT - TRUE AMURUCUN PATRIOTS

Afterall the election denying, insurrectionists are now in charge with the ultimate orange puppet master pulling the strings - McCarthy - nice knowing you as they have no use for you now - get ready for him to be tossed aside very soon.

So tell me righties, will you run from this post or man up and proclaim your glee and excitement - you got WHAT YOU WANTED !

"Committee assignments" = "OFFICIALLY IN CHARGE !"

:D

Bugsy McGurk

President
Greene and Gosar now in House leadership positions. So surreal. I wonder if she will start an investigation of the space lasers being used by “the Jews” to start wildfires? Pizzagate, perhaps?