• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who's Going To Win the Super Bowl This Season ?

protectionist

Governor
I'll name a few possibilities >>

Green Bay Packers...............Arizona Cardinals..............LA Rams.............Dallas Cowboys..........Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buffalo Bills..............Tennessee Titans

Different reasons for each team. I know Buffalo is only 5 & 2 right now, but you just can't ignore that whopping +105 net points of theirs. Titans are 5 & 2 too, but you cant ignore Derrick Henry.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Please post on topic.
Who's Going To Win the Super Bowl This Season ?
Arizona looks great and it's hard to count Buffalo out despite their recent hiccup. Tampa is always an easy and reasonable pick. Agree that GB looks good, but they just lost Adams and I don't know that they can keep up this early success. So I'm going:

LA Rams (Stafford!) over Titans

I agree that Henry is a beast, but I have to go with my man Matt Stafford this year, along with that D. Who do you like if you need to pick 2 teams and a champ?

protectionist

Governor
Arizona looks great and it's hard to count Buffalo out despite their recent hiccup. Tampa is always an easy and reasonable pick. Agree that GB looks good, but they just lost Adams and I don't know that they can keep up this early success. So I'm going:

LA Rams (Stafford!) over Titans

I agree that Henry is a beast, but I have to go with my man Matt Stafford this year, along with that D. Who do you like if you need to pick 2 teams and a champ?
The 2 I would pick are Tampa Bay and Arizona. Arizona for its undefeated status, and Tampa Bay for its 5/1 record, despite many injuries to top players.

Buccaneers Injury Report | Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Buccaneers.com

protectionist

Governor
After getting 3 key players back on the field for the Bucs, 2 more guys just went down with injuries. Tristan Wirfs and Ryan Jensen. Both are pro bowl offensive linemen, who, if they dont play next sunday against the Rams, it could be the biggest stroke of luck the Rams ever got.

The Bucs offensive line has been good at protecting Tom Brady, but that was with their 3 pro bowlers all playing. With 2 of them out, Brady may not get the protection he's used to.

On the Bucs good point, they won 14 games this season despite being battered with injuries, and losing lots of key players. As it is now, no matter wht happens with the offensive line, Bucs will be without 2 top receivers - Antonio Brown, & Chris Godwin, and their 2 top running backs > Leonard Fournette & Ronald Jones.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Only thing that might stop Brady and the Bucs from repeating, is the loss of 2 pro bowl offensive linemen (Wirfs & Jensen)
dont think thatll affect them too much. he's holding the ball 2.1 seconds before release.. thats insane and too fast for most teams to handle the advance

protectionist

Governor
dont think thatll affect them too much. he's holding the ball 2.1 seconds before release.. thats insane and too fast for most teams to handle the advance
He's been sacked a FEW times, but he has the least number of sacks of all NFL quarterbacks (with 3 pro bowl offensive lineman protecting him.)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He's been sacked a FEW times, but he has the least number of sacks of all NFL quarterbacks (with 3 pro bowl offensive lineman protecting him.)
The Rams barely held on, but I still like them to win the super bowl. We’ll see what happens!

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
KC will host Cincinnati and I think the Rams will host San Fran. Besides KC, I didn't pick any of these teams to be alive at this point.